Reverie Language Technologies announced the launch of Prabandhak. Prabandhak is the first Indian AI-based translation management hub.
The growing demand of the Indian language content requires individual translators, Language Service Providers (LSPs) and enterprises. Wthe launch of Prabandhak, Reverie looks forward to meet the triple ‘U’ challenges
- The Unorganised Indic Language Industry will now have Individual translators, LSP’s and clients on one platform.
- Reverie’s indegenous integrated Computer Assisted Translation (CAT) tool and Neural Machine Translation (NMT) will eliminate the uncertainty and unpredictability in Turnaround Time (TAT), cost and quality.
- The AI powered Indian language translation and localization will help achieve heights. It will also help the Indian translation industry to mange large volumes of content
Prabandhak is an attempt to fill the gap between the Indian indigenous industries and the third party API’s which don’t go very well with the Indian Language..
How does Prabandhak Help
The Indian indigenous industries find it very difficult to manage such big amount of content and to get that translated within the given time frame. Prabandhak can easily manage the large voluminous contents. It provides full transparency, accuracy and control with the help of it’s real-time project management dashboard.
Prabandhak will also help the LSPs and individual translators manage their large projects efficiently and increase their revenue significantly. It uses superior translation technologies. The platform will not only improve productivity but also enable the enterprises to ensure a faster delivery projects with the help of automated translation.
It has some enhanced features like the in-built Marketplace. This feature will help the businesses to choose the individual translators and LSP’s as per their budget, quality and time expectations. It eliminates the need for follow-ups over emails or phone calls. The real-time collaboration hub will help multiple people to work on the same project at the same time and also allow the project manager to monitor the progress in real time. The Auto Recompile of Files will keep the translated documents identical to the source documents which will help in minimizing cost and TAT involved in DTP (Desktop publishing).
Arvind Pani, CEO and Co-founder Reverie Language Technologies said that in the growing era of digitalization, the Indic content is accessed by over 536 million users. Prabandhak is an endeavor to support the India’s individual translators, LSPs and enterprises to be ‘atmanirbhar’ .
Prabandhak’s unique features:
- Translation Management System – It will help in automatic translation project management and easy project flow.
- Computer assisted translation tool – This will assist the translators to carry out their job faster and with better efficiency.
- Neural Machine Translation – This will increase the translation speed and reduces the translation efforts needed.
- Translation Memory – The platform ha an automatic suggestion of translated words or phrases, stating whether the same word has been translated earlier.
- Glossary – Glossaries will help the translators clarify their doubts and maintain consistency.
- Transliteration – It converts text like names, addresses etc from one script to another to a similar sound without translating them.
- Dictionary and spell checker – It will help to maintain the quality and accuracy.
- Multilingual Keypad – The keypad will support Indian languages which will help in faster typing by providing suggestions in Indian languages
- Resource Management – Easy management of internal and external resources who have been assigned to the projects.