New Delhi, 12th December, 2013- PayUPaisa has launched its Channel Partner Program that aims to extend business opportunities to Web developers and designers, digital marketing agencies, ecommerce consultants, bloggers, students, freelancers and individuals. PayUPaisa’s Channel Partner Program comes into being at a time when more and more businesses are looking to sell online through the power of a payment gateway.
What is PayUPaisa’s Channel Partner Program?
PayUPaisa’s Channel Partner program is designed to encourage businesses to earn recurring revenue effortlessly. On registering with the program, Partners are required to offer PayUPaisa’s free payment gateway to clients/ customers/ friends, refer merchants to PayUPaisa and eventually start earning revenue. Hereafter, Partners will receive a commission for a total cumulative GMV which the clients will generate on PayUPaisa. The Program has been launched with rich commission rates ranging from 0.15% to 0.50% of the cumulative sales of referred customers.
How Partners Earn Recurring Revenue-
When Partners come onboard, they earn a percentage-based referral payout which depends on their merchant’s collective monthly sale. The slab below, details out PayUPaisa’s Channel Partner payout scheme.
Multiple Benefits to Channel Partner
1. Partners can choose a PayUPaisa tool that’s a perfect fit for their merchants. From a free payment gateway to complete payment processing services, PayUPaisa offers flexible and customizable payment solutions Like a Free webstore, webfront and email invoicing.
2. The icing on the cake- merchants referred by a Partner gets to sell online at ZERO payment gateway charges i.e Merchants enjoy online selling at Zero Setup fee, Zero Annual Charges and No Transaction Charges (TDR waived off till 31st Dec, 2013)
3. Access to PayUPaisa’s Partner support team which will address partner requirements and help them increase business.
4. Partners can easily check and track the progress of their business and referrals through dashboard
5. Partners get access to marketing collaterals. Get display banners and links to promote the program on their website or blog.
6. Partners can offer multiple payment options to their merchants – All Credit Cards, Debit Cards and major Netbanking options available.
7. Partners get paid periodically by any convenient payment method of their choice (Cheques/NEFT etc.)
Partner’s can sign up for the program at: https://www.payupaisa.com/channelpartner.html
PayUPaisa’s Channel Partner Program is committed to make its Partners grow more by providing extra resources and incentives. Partners will continue to get guidance throughout the sales cycle, from new customer acquisition to ongoing support.