The new Logitech MX Anywhere 3 was launched on Monday and it has features to make you save your time. The new Logitech MX comes with a variety of options in which you can change the settings of the camera as well as mic even during video calls. It can be done with the help of buttons present on the side. These buttons are fully customizable.
For people like analysts, creators, or developers, this wireless mouse can help you easily. It is functional on all kinds of systems be it Mac, Linus, Windows, etc, and all kinds of a working environment and the best part is that you can easily connect this wireless mouse to multitudes of devices all at one time.
Also, the makers have revealed that it was built on surfaces like glass to improve its darkfield sensor technology.
Its some other features include
1. It can scroll up to one thousand lines per second
2. The wireless mouse is accessible in 3 different colors (pale grey, rose, and graphite)
3. The design is smooth, making it easy to handle
Other than the above-mentioned features, here are some details that you need to know.
1. The wireless mouse can be connected to a maximum of 3 devices. Either you can connect using the software i.e. Logitech flow or you can use the USB dongle or a Bluetooth wireless technology can be used for the same.
2. As stated by the company, the wireless mouse can go without charging for seventy days (if type-c charger is used). for a 1 min charge, the charging can take around 3hrs.
3. The wireless has side grips made of silicon
An important point to remember is that the wireless mouse for Mac systems can work only through Bluetooth while other systems can work with any of the devices.