Xerox India, a part of Xerox Corporation, showcased a wide range of high-powered digital presses – Xerox Versant™ 2100 Digital Press with an offset-like matte finish, Xerox Color C70 with OHCF and Embedded Fiery, Xerox Versant 80 with Embedded Fiery and Xerox ColorPress 1000i with Metallic Gold and Silver options, Xerox Wide Format 6705, at the eighth edition of PrintExpo 2016, scheduled from 12th -14th August 2016 at Chennai Trade Centre in Chennai.
Commenting at the event, Mr. Balaji Rajagopalan, Executive Director, Technology, Channels & International Relations said, “We demonstrated an array of our key digital equipments at the PrintExpo this year – complete with demo runs and presentations. We also displayed booklets and other samples that brought out the unique and quality color printing and efficient production aspects of these machines. PrintExpo has served us as a great platform in the region, to showcase our fleet of devices, which echoes the technology innovation that Xerox is recognized for. We have been associated with PrintExpo since its inception eight years ago!”
“This also gave us the opportunity to reinforce our focus on the southern market in India wherein we have witnessed significant growth in segments like photo-printing, book publishing etc. This further encouraged us to constantly innovate and introduce new technologies. This region continues to contribute over 33% to Xerox India business”, he further added.
Key Features of the Products Showcased:
Color Press 1000i
· Prints at 100ppm at rated speeds on all stocks from 55 – 350 gsm
· Front to back registration of +/- 0.5 mm from all trays
· New Specialty Metallic Gold and Silver Dry Ink family with Ink Estimation tool
· Specialty stocks and Specialty Metallic Gold and Silver Dry Inks run at rated speeds
· Printers can migrate metallic jobs from offset/foil stamping to digital for applications like invitations, certificates, business cards, photo applications, posters, direct mail campaigns, specialty applications, Brand managed color applications.
· Multi-pass printing with clear ink adds an extra dimensional feel
· Latest HyperRIP from EFI offers up to 55% more horsepower over previous versions
· Full Width Array is with ACQS for consistent color
· Auto Sheet Clearing – keeps production moving.
· Vibrant colour and high definition resolution using 2400 x 2400 dpi VCSEL ROS and EA ECO Dry Ink technologies
· Inline Cooling and Decurler produce outstanding stack quality
· Xerox Stock Library Manager
· Certified by IDEAlliance, Fogra, PANTONE Matching System, PANTONE GOE and PANTONE Plus
Xerox Color C70
· Print/Copy/Scan- 60/70ppm/A4 colour and 65/75ppm/A4 black and white.
· Offers the widest range of applications in this market space
· Low melt toner & flexible paper path, one can run synthetics, vinyls, window clings, carbonless paper, never-tear paper, transfer papers, magnets
· Standard Simple Image Quality Adjustment (SIQA) for pushbutton-easy front-to-back registration and density uniformity.
· Heat-efficient IH fuser does not require preheating, which helps reduce power consumption in standby mode by 44% compared to a resistance heating device.
· The power consumption of the scanner using LED lighting is 1/3rd of traditional scanners using fluorescent lamps.
· Single Pass Scanner, scans up to 200 images per minute!
· Print/Copy/Scan-80 ppm/A4
· Ultra HD Resolution: 1200 x 1200 x 10-bit RIP rendering and 2400 x 2400 imaging resolution
· The EFI® Fiery® FS150 (Embedded) and FS150 Pro (External fiery) Server,1200 x 1200 dpi, 10 bit rendering resolution gives 4X more pixels than the Press standard of 600 x 600
· Fiery Ultra Smooth Gradients – leverages 10-bit architecture with proprietary EFI processing for stunning smooth vector gradients
· Standard Simple Image Quality Adjustment (SIQA) for pushbutton-easy front-to-back registration, density uniformity and image transfer
· EA Low Melt Dry Ink
Versant™ 2100 Digital Press
· New compact belt fuser drives 100 ppmspeeds (single-sided letter/A4)
· Support from 52-350 gsm, auto-perfecting all weights
· Automates color control, creates image-to-media alignment profiles and delivers brand-managed color in less time with less waste with an inline, integrated Full Width Array.
· Maintains tight registration throughout the press from page to page and run to run with Production Accurate Registration technology.
· Produces smooth sweeps and gradients, sharp images, graphics and text with the new Ultra HD Resolution – an industry first.
· Applications are rendered at 1200 x 1200 dpi at up to 10 bits – that’s 300 percent more pixels and color precision rendered than the 600 x 600 dpi standard.
· Provides brilliant and vibrant images with low gloss, low melt EA Dry Ink; offers consistent color across multiple printers and sites.
· Offers three controller options – the Xerox EX and EX-P 2100 Print Server, Powered by Fiery, and the Xerox FreeFlow® Print Server, so users can tailor the press to their production needs.
· Supports an array of substrates including linen, polyester, vinyl magnet and specialty stocks.
· Auto Sheet Clearing for efficient, near-hands-free