- Headsets Are Exclusively Available On Amazon India
- Gears of War Custom Design
- Matches Xbox™ One S Gears of War® 4 Limited Edition Bundle (2TB) & Xbox Wireless Controller – Gears of War 4 Crimson Omen Limited Edition
Gears of War 4, one of the most anticipated games of the year, is about to come back with brand new saga. HyperX, a division of Kingston Technology, the independent world leader in memory products, today, announced the launch of its second official Xbox® licensed gaming headset, CloudX™ Revolver Gears of War. This new headset has an MRP of INR 11,999/- and is exclusively available on Amazon India. The headset is co-designed with Microsoft® and The Coalition®, the studio developing Gears of War 4, featuring a gritty, battle-weathered design to complement the recently announced Xbox One S Gears of War 4 Limited Edition 2TB Bundle and Xbox One Gears of War 4 Crimson Omen Limited Edition Wireless Controller*, to offer the fans a complete gaming set up that shows their Gears pride.
This headset has been tested and approved by Microsoft, with additional compatibility for Windows. It has a 3.5mm (4 Pole) plug** and 2M PC extension cable and features studio-grade sound stage that lets you hear your opponent more accurately from further away, making it ideal for FPS and open environment gameplay. The in-line audio control makes it easy to adjust the volume and mute the microphone right from the cable. For the ultimate comfort, HyperX CloudX Revolver Gears of War features a genuine leather headband and high-quality, award-winning HyperX memory foam that lets you play for hours. Its solid steel frame is built for long-lasting durability, and the detachable noise-cancellation microphone results in clearer voice quality and reduced background noise for a better in-game chat experience. It’s certified by TeamSpeak™ and Discord, and compatible with SkypeTM, Ventrilo, Mumble and RaidCall.
“HyperX is excited to be working with Microsoft to offer gamers a headset that enhances their Gears of War gaming experience,” said Ann Bai, Sales Director, APAC Region, HyperX. “Working with them and The Coalition, we are able to bring our signature HyperX comfort and sound quality along with bold Gears styling to Xbox One gamers and Gears fans alike.”
HyperX Cloud Revolver Gears of War is backed by a two-year warranty and legendary HyperX reliability.
HyperX is the high-performance product division of Kingston Technology encompassing high-speed DDR4 and DDR3 memory, SSDs, USB Flash drives, and gaming accessories. Targeted at gamers, over lockers and enthusiasts, HyperX is known throughout the world for quality, performance and innovation. HyperX is committed to eSports as it sponsors over 25 teams globally and is the main sponsor of Intel Extreme Masters. HyperX can be found at many shows including China Joy, PAX, Davao Cyber Expo, and TGS & Big Fest.
For more information, please visit the HyperX home page.
HyperX CloudX Revolver Gears of War Specifications:
· Driver: Dynamic, 50mm with neodymium magnets
· Type: Circumaural, Closed back
· Frequency response:12Hz–28,000 Hz
· Impedance: 33 Ω
· Sound Pressure Level: 104.5dBSPL/mW at 1kHz
· T.H.D.: < 2%
· Input Power: Rated 30mW, Maximum 500mW
· Weight: 364g
· Weight w/ mic and cable: 380g
· Cable length and type: Headset (1.3m) + Audio Control Box (2m)
· Connection: Headset – 3.5mm plug (4 pole) + Audio Control Box – 3.5mm stereo and mic plugs
· Element: Electret condenser microphone
· Polar pattern: Uni-directional, Noise-canceling
· Frequency response: 50Hz–18,000 Hz
· Sensitivity: -40dBV (0dB=1V/Pa,1kHz)
* Adapter required for Xbox One™ controllers with no 3.5mm port. (Adapter sold separately).
** Compatible with devices with CTIA standard connectors.
HyperX can be found on:
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/kingstontechnologyindia AND http://www.facebook.com/hyperxindia