Facebook is releasing free designs of a new computer server which is twice fast in speed.The main reason is to put more power behind the artificial intelligence software.
The facebook’s new design “Big Sur” has been created by by a power learning software which will process data using roughly stimulated neurons.
An MIT scholar said that it was crucial to put more power behind deep learning , using graphics processors was crucial to the recent leaps in the ability of computers to understand language, speech and images too.
Facebook has worked closely with Nvidia , for its new server design.The new design has been crammed down to more chips.The hardware has used Google tensorFlow software.
Although, it is not clear on why facebook wants to open source its technology.Though, it might lead in accelerating progress in the broader field while helping companies boost their reputation.
Tensorflow was launched by Google in November , soon after which Microsoft released a software which evenly distributes machine learning software across multiple machine
Facebook to share artificial intelligence technology
Posted by Shantanu on December 12, 2015
- Microsoft integrates Dynamics 365 with LinkedIn, announces new features to enhance Sales, HR and Retail operations
- Microsoft introduces ‘Power Throttling’ feature in latest Windows 10 Insider Preview
- Microsoft to announce new Artificial Intelligence (AI)-focused data strategy at Data Amp
- MICROSOFT SURFACE STUDIO REVIEW: CREATIVITY IS A SUBLIME, PRICEY EXPERIENCE
- Sage transforms how customers use business solutions with cloud and AI innovations