Facebook is releasing free designs of a new computer server which is twice fast in speed.The main reason is to put more power behind the artificial intelligence software.
The facebook’s new design “Big Sur” has been created by by a power learning software which will process data using roughly stimulated neurons.
An MIT scholar said that it was crucial to put more power behind deep learning , using graphics processors was crucial to the recent leaps in the ability of computers to understand language, speech and images too.
Facebook has worked closely with Nvidia , for its new server design.The new design has been crammed down to more chips.The hardware has used Google tensorFlow software.
Although, it is not clear on why facebook wants to open source its technology.Though, it might lead in accelerating progress in the broader field while helping companies boost their reputation.
Tensorflow was launched by Google in November , soon after which Microsoft released a software which evenly distributes machine learning software across multiple machine
Facebook to share artificial intelligence technology
Posted by Shantanu on December 12, 2015
- Sage transforms how customers use business solutions with cloud and AI innovations
- Trend Micro Leverages Newest XGen™ Security Capabilities across All Solutions
- Microsoft Surface Pro 4 -The Tablet That Can Replace Your Laptop
- Is Microsoft going to release a successor to Surface 3?
- Intel Powered Chips For Mixed Reality Headsets