BIOSTAR, a leading manufacturer of motherboards, graphics cards, and storage devices today, announces the B560M-SILVER motherboard designed to run Intel 11th gen Rocket Lake-S processors.
Based on the Intel B560 chipset, the B560M-SILVER motherboard is the best choice for casual gaming and content creation. With an array of the latest technologies like PCIe 4.0 support and WiFi 6, it excels at any task thrown at it.
Eye-catching aesthetics coupled with a feature-rich setup makes the B560M-SILVER motherboard a no-brainer choice among general consumers. Capable of running up to 128 GB of DDR4 Memory on dual-channel 4 DIMM slots with a boost clock speed that can reach 4000+(OC) when overclocked.
The motherboard is designed for all purposes, handling all the best hardware in many performance-heavy tasks. Powered by BIOSTAR’s Digital PWM technology, it drastically increases system efficiency and hardware reliability and has faster transient performance. Features like Dr. Mos help users set up smooth overclock values while BIOSTAR’s proprietary Tough Power Connectors ensure the stability and reliability of the power supply.
When it comes to storage, the B560M-SILVER motherboard utilizes superior PCIe M.2 4.0 technology which provides a bandwidth of 64Gb/s with low latency. Additional features like CPU OPT Header, A. I FAN and BIOS EZ mode provides added dexterity for quick installations and system management.
The B560M-SILVER motherboard comes with a fully packed rear I/O panel. With ports like 1 x PS/2 Keyboard/ Mouse port for older devices, 1 x USB 3.2 (Gen2x2) Type-C port which has a max data transfer rate of 20Gbps and Improved data transmission speed, 2 x USB 3.2 (Gen2) ports, and 3 x USB 3.2 (Gen1) and 2 USB 2.0 ports are present for efficient connectivity.
2 x WiFi Antenna ports with WiFi 6 support is readily available for a faster internet connection. It also comes with a single 2.5 GbE LAN port powered by Realtek RTL8125B chipset protected with BIOSTAR’s 2.5 Guard technology providing a safe, stable internet connection for everyday use.
It also comes with an HDMI 2.0 port capable of delivering bright, crystal-clear images that provides an immersive user experience.
Additionally, a single DP Port (DP1.4) and a DVI-D port are also available for user preference and multiple display connectivity.
ALC1220 is the preferred audio technology with 3 x Audio connectors capable of delivering 7.1 Channels, High Definition Audio for a smooth user experience for gaming and watching movies with high-quality surround sound.
To conclude, BIOSTAR’s B560M-SILVER motherboard is a beast ready to take on any challenge. With a bold new design approach mixed with cutting-edge technology, it is the best choice in the market for gamers and content creators that will outperform and outlast everything else the competitors throw at it.
- Increases system efficiency
- Has faster transient performance
- Delivers stable power and reliability
- Makes you overclock smoothly
- Improves thermal performance
- Delivers superior efficiency and performance
Supports DDR4- 4000+(OC)
- Deliver higher performance and DIMM capacities
- Improve data integrity and lower power consumption
- Feature Daisy Chain design and offer better memory overclocking
- Supports a 16GT/s bit rate
- Maintains backward compatibility
- It is 2X bandwidth than PCIe 3.0
PCIe M.2 4.0
- Delivers lower latency
- Delivers the highest bandwidth 64Gb/s
- It is 2 times faster than PCIe M.2 3.0
USB 3.2 GEN2x2
- Reversible Type C connector
- Improves data transmission speed
- Has a max data transfer rate of 20Gbps
- Strengthens electrical stability
- Makes the internet more stable at home
- Prevents damage from lightning strikes and electrical surges
- Features 2.5G having higher data transfer speeds
- It is a 2.5X improvement from standard Ethernet connections.
- With Intel 11th gen processors can do 4K at 60Hz
- Fills the entire screen with lifelike images
- Expresses bright and highly detailed content
LED ROCK ZONE
- Offers more colorful lighting options
- Supports a wide array of peripherals
- Comes with the RGB 12V LED header and ARGB 5V LED header
VIVID LED DJ
- Change system colors
- Enjoy the process of computer modding
- Customize the on-board LEDs and LED ROCK ZONE
CPU OPT Header
- Keep your computer stable
- Connect any kind of water coolers
- Enjoy an awesome liquid cooling system
- It has an automatic detection system
- Ensures optimum performance and save more energy
- Detects temperature of PC to make fan operate at a defined speed
A.I TP Control
- Provides a user-friendly BIOS environment
- Enjoy the extreme overclocking performance
- Features easy-to-use BIOS system interface
- Guides you to solve your problems with ease
- Makes everything as simple and efficient as possible
Support for 10th/ 11th Generation Intel Core i9/ i7/ i5/ i3 processors and Intel Pentium processors/ Intel Celeron processors in the LGA1200 package
Supports Intel Turbo Boost Max 3.0 Technology
* Please refer to www.biostar.com.tw for CPU support list.
Supports Dual Channel DDR4 4000+(OC)/ 3866(OC)/ 3800(OC)/ 3733(OC)/ 3600(OC)/ 3200/ 2933/ 2800/ 2666/ 2400/ 2133
4 x DDR4 DIMM Memory Slot, Max. Supports up to 128 GB Memory
Each DIMM supports non-ECC 4/8/16/32GB DDR4 module
Support Intel Extreme Memory Profile (XMP) memory modules
* Please refer to www.biostar.com.tw for Memory support list.
— Total supports 2 x M.2 socket and 6x SATA III (6Gb/s) ports
6 x SATA III Connectors (6Gb/s) : Supports AHCI, RAID 0, 1, 5, 10 & Intel Rapid Storage Technology
1 x M.2 (M Key) Socket (M2_PCIEG4_64G_11TH_ONLY):
Supports M.2 Type 2280 SSD module
Supports PCI-E 4.0 x4 (64Gb/s) – NVMe/ AHCI SSD
Support 11th Gen processor only
1 x M.2 (M Key) Socket (M2_PCIEG3_32G_SATA_RST_1):
Supports M.2 Type 2242/ 2260/ 2280/ 22110 SSD module
Supports PCI-E 3.0 x4 (32Gb/s) – NVMe/ AHCI SSD & SATA III (6Gb/s) SSD
Supports Intel Rapid Storage Technology and Intel Optane Technology
* M.2 (M Key) Socket (M2_PCIEG4_64G_11TH_ONLY) support 11th Gen Rocket Lake-S CPU only.
* When using SATA SSD module on M.2 slot(M2_PCIEG3_32G_SATA_RST_1)
10/ 100/ 1000/ 2500 Mb/s auto negotiation, Half / Full duplex capability
7.1 Channels, High Definition Audio, Hi-Fi(Front)
1 x USB 3.2 (Gen2x2) Type-C port (1 on rear I/O)
2 x USB 3.2 (Gen2) ports (2 on rear I/Os)
5 x USB 3.2(Gen1) ports (3 on rear I/Os and 2 via internal headers)
6 x USB 2.0 ports (2 on rear I/Os and 4 via internal headers)
1 x PCIe 3.0 x 1 Slot
1 x PCIe 4.0 x 16 Slot (x16 mode)
1 x PCIe 3.0 x 16 Slot (x4 mode)
* According to different CPUs will have different speeds.
* PCIe 4.0 speed only for INTEL 11th Gen CPUs.
2 x WIFI Antenna Ports
1 x PS/2 Keyboard/ Mouse Port
1 x HDMI Port (HDMI2.0)
1 x DP Port
1 x DVI-D Port
1 x USB 3.2 (Gen2x2) Type-C Port
2 x USB 3.2 (Gen2) Ports
3 x USB 3.2 (Gen1) ports
2 x USB 2.0 ports
1 x 2.5 GbE LAN port
3 x Audio Jack
6 x SATA III Connectors (6Gb/s)
1 x M.2 (E Key) Socket : Supports 2230 type Wi-Fi & Bluetooth module and Intel® CNVi
2 x USB 2.0 Header (each header supports 2 USB 2.0 ports)
1 x USB 3.2 (Gen1) Header (each header supports 2 USB 3.2 (Gen1) ports)
1 x 8-Pin Power Connector
1 x 24-Pin Power Connector
1 x CPU Fan Connector
1 x CPU water cooling connector (CPU_OPT)
3 x System Fan Connectors
1 x Front Panel Header
1 x Front Audio Header
1 x Internal Stereo Speaker Header
1 x Clear CMOS Header
1 x COM Port Header
1 x TPM Header
1 x Thunderbolt 3 Header
2 x LED Header (5V)
1 x LED Header (12V)
1 x IO LED Header
1 x SB LED Header
* M.2 (E key) Wi-Fi card is not provided
Micro ATX Form Factor Dimension: 24.4 cm x 24.4cm ( W x L )
Supports Windows 10(64bit)
※Biostar reserves the right to add or remove support for any OS with or without notice.
4 x SATA Cable
1 x DVD Driver
1 x Quick Guide