QAD Inc.is a top provider of cloud-based enterprise software and services which are adaptive in nature for the different manufacturing companies worldwide. It announced that Vit-Best, a provider of fully integrated contract manufacturing solutions for the natural products industry, will undergo migration from QAD ERP on-premise to QAD Adaptive ERP in the cloud.
It is based in Tustin, California. The company is a manufacturer of tablets, powders and capsules. The focus is on private labeling of nutritional supplements. It does both bulk processing and full complement of packaging options. It has a domestic as well as international customer base.
Vit-Best CIO Scott Blaska said that being a long time partner of QAD, they want to use their latest advancements. The cloud provides numerous benefits, most importantly the ability to pivot quickly and scale to match the evolution in the business. It is very important to exceed customer expectations to survive in this competitive world. QAD Adaptive ERP will provide a platform which will help in easy scaling and growth.
Vit-Best, together with QAD partner Strategic Information Group did review of the processes aimed at choosing an ERP direction for the future. Strategic advised Vit-Best to make a move to QAD Adaptive ERP in the cloud to help it:
- Meeting customer expectations and increasing the service levels.
- Making the company’s business processes more standardized and modern.
- Reducing the need of customizations
- Bringing in new functionalities that suits the industry best practices
- Gaining insights from the solution’s business intelligence features
- Enhanced accessibility.
- Easy implementation of the ERP at the additional production facilities as the company grows