TreeHouse Interactive™ (www.treehousei.com), a leading innovator in marketing automation since 1998, announced that Raab Associates has ranked TreeHouse Marketing View™ marketing automation solution favorably in the analyst firm’s annual B2B Marketing Automation Vendor Selection Tool (VEST). Citing strong product scores for small to mid-size and large companies, the report asserts that Marketing View provides a more complete view of customer behaviors and revenue than most marketing automation products. A comparison between TreeHouse, Eloqua, Marketo, Pardot and Neolane reveals that score values are very close or similar in lead generation, campaign management, scoring and CRM, reporting, technology, usability and pricing for small to mid-size companies (see charts below).
The report provides detailed information, vendor rankings, and industry background on systems designed to help business marketers capture new prospects, nurture relationships, and coordinate lead treatments with sales departments. It is the latest in a series of Raab Associates reports tracking the industry since 2008.
One of the trends we’re seeing is expanded service offerings aimed at helping clients make full use of their systems, provided through vendors’ own professional services, agency partners, and app marketplaces,” said David Raab, author of the report and principal of Raab Associates. “These are concentrated in the small and mid-size business segments, for which TreeHouse is particularly well-suited, given its product features.
Reflecting the attributes of features, technology, usability and pricing, the report’s product scores are intended to help buyers identify the marketing automation candidates most likely to meet their needs.
TreeHouse Marketing View was recognized in particular for:
• Very flexible forms or landing pages that can be hosted internally or externally, and can use several methods to post data to webinar, e-commerce, social media, and other platforms; each form can be attached to a sequence of actions with selection conditions and wait periods.
• Ability to capture revenue from e-commerce systems through scripts on the check-out pages, from sales automation opportunities, and from resellers through Reseller View.
• Integration with Salesforce.com captures opportunity and product data in addition to leads and contacts.
• Campaign designer with simple interface for building branched, multi-step campaigns.
• Detailed project management, financial management and Web behavior tracking.
• A strong professional services group for marketing and technical assistance.
Being not only included, but scored and ranked alongside major industry providers in the Raab Associates report is great validation for TreeHouse Marketing View,” said Erich Flynn, CEO, TreeHouse Interactive. “We’ve worked hard at building a robust, best-in-class marketing automation solution that helps marketers optimize their efforts, especially with respect to gaining detailed information about customer behaviors and revenue for more effective nurturing. We appreciate being recognized by Raab Associates for this particular strength, as well as others.