Redmi Note 10 Pro is a flagship smartphone from the Chinese smartphone manufacturer Xiaomi. The phone taut some striking features at a decent price. Xiaomi has been known to provide discreet featured smartphones and this handset is already making a buzz in the smartphone market in India. It was launched in India on the 4th of March 2021. Let’s know more about the specifications of Redmi Note 10 Pro.
|Processor & Operating System||Android 11, MIUI 12||Qualcomm M7150 Snapdragon 732G, Octa-core|
|Rear Camera||108MP wide-angle camera f/1.9 +|
8MP ultra-wide angle camera f/2.2 +
5MP telemacro camera f/2.4 AF +
2MP depth sensor f/2.4
|4K 3840x2160 at 30fps|
|Front Camera||16MP front camera f/2.45||1080p 1920x1080 at 30fps|
|Display||Size 6.67 inches, AMOLED, 120 Hz||Resolution 1080 x 2400 pixels, 20:9 ratio|
|Storage||64GB (6GB RAM), 128GB (6GB RAM), 128GB (8GB RAM)||MicroSD Expandable upto 512GB|
|Connectivity||Wi-Fi Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac||Bluetooth 5.1, Hotspot, A-GPS, Glonass, NFC, Infrared|
|Weight||193 gram||164 x 76.5 x 8.1 mm dimensions|
|Battery||Non-removable Li-po 5020mAh||33W Fast Charging + 59% in 30 min as advertised by the company|
- The display screen has a refresh rate of 120Hz and is easy on the eyes with an SGS Eye Care Display Certification. It is protected by the Corning Gorilla Glass 5 as well.
- The pack of four cameras brags of long exposure mode with six effects; moving crowd, oil painting, neon trails, light painting, starry sky, and star trails.
- The smart battery comes with a 2 day standby time.
- Redmi Note 10 Pro also includes a proximity sensor, IR blaster, ambient light sensor, linear vibration motor, gyroscope, accelerometer, and an electronic compass.
- The phone is water and dust resistant with a certification classification IP53.
- For security, it is equipped with an arc side fingerprint sensor and AI powered face unlock feature.
The phone has been launched in India. You can buy Redmi 10 Pro from Amazon, Flipkart, or Mi’s official website. It is also available on all the major mobile retail outlets in India.
Redmi Note 10 Pro price in India – The smartphone is fairly priced given some impressive features. You can own one at the cost of ₹.16,999. Please note that the prices may vary with the variants and offers.
The handset is available in three classy colors onyx grey, glacier blue, and gradient bronze. Redmi Note 10 series sale has already crossed the mark of ₹.500 crore since the first sale. The features and price make it a desirable smartphone under the ₹.20,000 segment.
These were some key specifications of Redmi Note 10 Pro. Don’t forget to check other listings of smartphones on our website. Please share the article with your loved ones if you like our effort