The premium smartphone of Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra may be launched soon for the users. There have been a lot of rumors about the features of the mobile phone but the company has not made any official statement about the launch yet. Mi 11 Ultra is reported to be available in India soon. A premium flagship product of the Chinese manufacturer is already creating a buzz in the smartphone world.
Let’s have a look at some of the speculated features of the Mi 11 Ultra.
|Processor & Operating System||Android 11, MIUI 12, Qualcomm SM8350 Snapdragon 888 (5nm) Octa-core processor, Adreno 660 (GPU)|
|Rear Camera||50 MP (wide) f/1.9, PDAF, Laser AF, OIS|
+ 48 MP (periscope telephoto) f/4.1, 120mm (periscope telephoto), PDAF, OIS, 5x optical zoom, 120x hybrid zoom
+ 48 MP (ultrawide) PDAF
|Front Camera||16 MP, f/2.0, (wide angle)|
|Display||Size 6.81 inches, 1B colors, OLED||Resolution 1440 x 3200 pixels, 20:9 ratio|
|Storage||128 GB (6GB RAM)|
256 GB (12GB RAM)
256 GB (16GB RAM)
|Connectivity||Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6||Hotspot, GPS, NFC, USB Type-C 2.0|
|Battery||Li-Po 5000 mAh||67W Fast Charging
50W Fast Wireless Charging
10W Reverse Wireless Charging
- The primary ultra pixel AI camera is packed with 120x Zoom to capture details from far away.
- There will be a small secondary screen adjacent to the rear camera module.
- The screen will have a refresh rate of 120Hz and will be protected by the Corning Gorilla Glass Victus.
- The smartphone supports 3G, 4G & 5G.
- Mi 11 Ultra also includes an accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer proximity sensor, and a fingerprint sensor for security.
- A powerful 48MP Quad camera on Nokia 5.4 brags about the zero shutter lag.
- The adaptive battery technology lets the user prioritize the tasks. The battery comes with a 2 day standby time as per the company’s website.
The launch date of Mi 11 Ultra is not declared yet. We will keep you posted about the date of availability as soon as an official declaration is made.
Mi 11 Ultra price in India – The price of the mobile is speculated to be around Rs57,990 in India. The prices may vary with the variants and offers.
It is speculated that Mi 11 Ultra will be launched in two color variants namely White & Black. The features of the smartphone are attractive enough to give stiff competition to Samsung S21 Ultra. And it makes an excellent premium.
These were some key specifications of the Mi 11 Ultra. There are many other features as well that do justice to the price. Do share the article with your loved one if you like our effort. And you may also, check our other articles for information on Mobiles.