MAXHUB, world’s leading interactive and collaboration solutions brand, announced the launch of its new digital signage line-up to address multiple pain points of display industry. The newly launched product will benefit applications in industries like aviation, broadcast, corporate, education, gaming, government, healthcare, hospitality, museum, retail, sports arena, transportation, marketing and many more.
Digital Signages are increasingly being used to deliver news, promotions, or important and immediate information to audiences. MAXHUB’s newly launched Digital Signages ensure top-notch display quality even in ambient light with versatile platform that is compatible with various broadcast systems. MAXHUB digital signages are compatible with Android, Windows and iOS operating systems. They provide secure connectivity with a range of devices to support BYOD approach. Image latency of less than 90ms supports quality verging on real-time streaming. Remote configuration and management, powered by MAXHUB DMS, cuts down on labor, equipment installation and on-site maintenance costs.
Some of the key features of advanced MAXHUB Digital Signages are: –
- High Resolution: 4K resolution and high brightness that guarantees graphic accuracy of every detail
- Screen Size: Slim bezel (minimum 9 mm) with multiple screen size options (43 inch to 98 inch), supports various connectivity options
- Privacy Management: MAXHUBShare app offers users the ability to access with privacy management while screen sharing across devices and operating systems
- Remote Management: MAXHUB DMS allows IT administrators to manage devices remotely, from settings to content display, to ensure full control on privacy information.
- In-built media player: Saves cost by equipping display product with essential functionality of media player
Multiple size options, Portrait Orientation, Fine-pitch solutions and wide-viewing angles ensure that content is crisply visible from a arrange of directions and distances to make message clear to targeted audiences.
Talking about the launch, Mr Avinash Johri, Executive Director (CVTE India and & SAARC Region), said, “We are already amid a phase where displays are playing crucial role within organizations, in retail, in outdoor, etc. Therefore, businesses need an integrated solution that provides a lifelike experience while sharing meaningful information. With our new digital signages, we aim to address the growing needs of multiple industries for display. We are very confident that the affordable yet feature packed solution will help businesses to run their operations more effectively.”
The digital signage can be used in conjunction with the MAXHUB UC S10 Conference bar, MAXHUB BM21 speakerphone and MAXHUB UC P20 camera. It also easily integrates with a meeting venue’s existing system.