Inspan Infotech, one of the largest IT distribution companies for motherboards and hardware components, launches dash-drive durable UD320 USB flash drive from ADATA.
The UD320’s micro USB adaptor allows connecting with smartphones and tablets that support USB On-the-Go. When not using the adaptor, the UD320 can also connect to standard USB ports facilitating data transfer between the device and the computer. With capacities of 16 and 32 gigabytes, the UD320 is the missing link between the PC and the mobile device. The product is available in black color.
- Compatible with all Android 4.1 and higher devices
- Supports On-The-Go, without the need for a cable or an adaptor
- Cutting-edge COB (chip-on-board) manufacturing process, resulting in high water and impact resistance
- Faster and more convenient than wireless and Bluetooth
- Provides back-up for Smartphone data
- DashDrive durable UD320
- Retail pack
Sudhir S, Managing Director at Inspan Infotech said “UD320 USB flash drive can be connected to USB ports and mobile devices and computers. It is effortless to transfer data from your phone or tablet to the UD320, and vice versa. The quality and reliability guarantees ADATA’s lifetime warranty. The flash drive helps to back-up phone’s data to the UD320. The flash drive is compatible with most of the mobile devices.”