The last flagship smartphone of HTC in the desire series, the HTC Desire 600, which was introduced by the Taiwanese manufacturer in May, has now been officially launched in India! The device sports an 11.43-cm (4.5-inch) qHD (960 x 540 pixels) super LCD2 display. It is powered by a quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 200 MSM8625Q processor clocked at 1.2 GHz and runs on Android 4.1 aka Jelly Bean operating system.
The HTC Desire 600 has an 8-megapixel camera on the back with LED flash plus BSI sensor and 1.6 MP front camera with a BSI sensor, HTC BlinkFeed home screen and HTC BoomSound with dual frontal stereo speakers with built-in amplifiers.
Key Specs of HTC Desire 600:
– 11.43-cm (4.5-inch) (960 x 540 pixels) pixels super LCD2 display
– 1.2 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 200 MSM8625Q processor
– Android 4.1 (Jellybean)
– Dual SIM with Dual Active
– 8MP rear camera with LED Flash, BSI Sensor
– 1.6 MP front-facing camera with BSI Sensor
– 3.5 mm headset jack, Beats audio support
– HTC BlinkFeed
– HTC BoomSound, Dual frontal stereo speakers with built-in amplifiers
– 3.5mm audio jack, Beats Audio
– 1GB DDR2 RAM, 8GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 64GB with micro SD
– 3G (HSDPA up to 7.2 Mbps), WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 with aptX, GPS with a-GPS
– 1860 mAh battery