New Delhi , January 24, 2014: http://www.dmai.co/ DMAi, an apex not for profit, stands for the collective cause of advancing & protecting responsible data driven marketing & advertising hosted their inaugural Marketer of the Year awards (MoY) hosted a Gala Ceremony at the Radisson Blu, New Delhi.
The DMAi 2014 Marketer of the year Award exalts visionaries and their organizations, across six categories, which with their groundbreaking ideas and initiatives brought about an indelible transformation. The MoY Awards is a new citation added to the globally acclaimed DMA International ECHO Awards. The MoY Awards honour the achievement, innovation, and inspiring leadership of an individual & the company whose work represents the very best in data-driven marketing industry.
· Anil Dua, Senior Vice President, Sales, Marketing & Customer Care, Hero Moto Corp recognised as India’s Billion Dollar Brand by the DMAi 2014 – Marketer of the Year Award.
· Satya Vyas, Head Institutional Sales Business from Chai Point received the Hottest Start-up Brand recognition.
· Sameer Maheshwari, CEO of Healthkart and Prashant Tandon , MD & Cofounder of Healthkart also received the Hottest Start-up eCommerce recognition.
· Deepinder Goyal from Zomato was recognised as the Hottest Start-up eCommerce venture of India.
· Kavita Chaturvedi, Marketing Manager, ITC Foods, Sunfeast Yippee! Noodles receive the DMAi 2014 – Young Marketer of the Year Award.
· Shubhodip Pal from Micromax gets recognised as the fastest growing – Under A Billion Dollar Brand.
· Rajiv Verma, Chief Executive Officer – HT Media Limited received the DMAi 2014 -‘Best Social Impact Award’.
Speaking on the occasion, Vatsal Asher CEO, DMAi said, “Though the winning teams may be a few, but we congratulate all of the nominee teams. The jury has acknowledged the enormous innovation and excellence in execution of the campaigns. I am humbled and overwhelmed by the unflinching support from global DMAs, the international fraternity, and the marketing leadership in India to create India’s most comprehensive and largest marketing convention ever. With this I am confident of the convention becoming a landmark event for all real-time marketers.”
The honourable jury members under the chairmanship of Ms. Nita Kapoor included names like Ambar Chowdhary, Principal Deloitte, Rajesh Kumar, Head of Marketing Head of Marketing SAP, Hemant Malik COO, TM&D ITC, Holger E Metzger, MD, TMRC Impact, Sanjay Thapar, CEO, India, Bates CHI & Partners, Abhishek Malhotra, Vice President & Partner, Booz & Co, Piyush Mathur, President, Nielsen India, Sanjay Sharma, Group Creative Director, FCB Ulka & Arvind Wable, Advisor to the Board, DraftFCB Ulka.