The latest Gionee smartphone features an aluminum magnesium alloy unibody design, along with a 5.2-inch full HD AMOLED display, made up of Gorilla Glass 3. Gionee has included the Gorilla Glass on the rear of the phone as well. Gionee Elife S7 runs on a 64-bit 1.7GHz MediaTek octa-core processor. The company has fitted a 13MP rear camera and an 8MP front shooter. Along with the regular connectivity options, the company has also included 4G LTE support.
On the storage front, the Elife S7 sports 2GB of RAM and 16GB of internal storage. Other specifications of the smartphone include dual-SIM support, Android 5.0 with Amigo 3.0 UI and 2750 mAh battery, which supports the company’s new Extreme Mode. Gionee’s Extreme Mode gets activated when the phone reaches 10 percent battery and can last for as many as 33 hours.
Gionee Elife S7 will be available globally starting April 2015 and will retail around 399 euros in Europe. The India launch of the smartphone is expected on 3 April at a price of Rs 29,999.
- WCDMA 900(850)/1900/2100MHz GSM 850/900/1800/1900MHz
- TDD LTE B38/39/40 FDD LTE B3/7/8/20
- DUAL SIM
- 5.2″ Super AMOLED FHD（1920×1080）PPI=424 , Gorilla Glass 3rd
- 13.0 Mpxl AF+8.0 Mpxl Front camera
- Amigo OS 3.0 based on Android 5.0 Lollipop with OTA
- TRU Octa-core 1.7GHz CPU, 2GB of RAM
- 13.0MP rear camera, LED flash, AF, and 8.0MP front-facing camera
- 16GB of built-in memory
- 2700mAh battery