The demand for Small Form Factor (SFF) PCs is increasing rapidly in India as consumers are preferring systems that can not only save space, but also power consumption without compromising on performance. In this scenario, GIGABYTE Technology (India) Pvt. Ltd., a leading manufacturer of motherboards, has come out with the GA-J1800M-D2P-IN motherboard, which is particularly designed for compact, SFF PC systems and devices.
GA-J1800M-D2P-IN, a fully integrated motherboard featuring the Intel® Celeron™ J1800 dual-core processor, can be yours at approximately Rs. 4,000. Being entirely fanless, it is perfect for always-on, mission critical systems and also, noise-sensitive digital entertainment systems. Its connectivity options include digital and analog display outputs via VGA port, while a PCIe plus a PCI slots provide wide-range expansion card selections.
The Intel® Celeron™ J1800 Dual-Core processor combines CPU, graphics and memory controller in one package. Based on the 22nm manufacturing process, it uses the smallest package of any desktop processor within a low thermal envelope of only 10 watts. It boasts exceptional performance including DX11 gaming on Intel® HD Graphics, and also comes with a dedicated H.264 encoder for smooth HD video playback.
The GIGABYTE J1800M-D2P-IN Bay Trail-D series motherboard is specially designed with two UDIMM slots, making it compatible with the widely available desktop DDR3 memory. Unlike SO-DIMM memory, UDIMM has the advantage of bringing to you a wider and more easily accessible range of RAM.
Feature Snapshot: GA-J1800M-D2P-IN
- Built-in Intel® Celeron™ J1800 (2.41 GHz) Dual-Core processor
- GIGABYTE Ultra Durable™ Technology
- Legacy IDE interface storage support
- Equipped with Line Print Terminal (LPT) port
- Dual channel DDR3/-L UDIMM slot support
- 2 x COM pin headers
- All Solid Capacitors with Humidity Protection New Glass Fabric PCB design
- LAN with high ESD Protection
- D-SUB ports on rear panel with High Quality Audio Capacitors
- GIGABYTE On/Off Charge™ for USB devices
- PCIe and PCI interface for wide-range expansion card selections
Price: Rs. 4,000 (approximately)
Warranty: 3 years