FireEye®, Inc., the leader in stopping today’s new breed of cyber attacks, today announced the FireEye Fuel Partner Program to better serve a growing ecosystem of partners that rely on the FireEye threat protection platform. The FireEye platform expands the breadth and depth of solutions that can address critical Web, email, and file security problems for enterprises and government agencies. The new Fuel program further enables partners to become the trusted security advisor to organizations while accelerating their opportunities in the threat protection market.
“Our open platform is the centerpiece for complete threat protection along with our ecosystem of innovative partners,” said Dave DeWalt, FireEye Chairman and CEO. “FireEye has partners that cut across every vertical and region and provide a deep fabric of services and support. The Fuel Partner Program enables partners to broaden their market services offerings and protect their customers’ critical data, intellectual property, and networks against advanced malware, zero-day, and targeted APT attacks.”
The expansion of the FireEye partner network is marked by:
- More than 450 resellers and distributors globally selling and implementing the FireEye threat protection platform
- Over 40 alliance partners and solution providers leveraging the FireEye platform to provide integrated solutions and managed services
- More than 80 percent of FireEye sales in the past year through channel partners
- More than 400 FireEye certified partner sales engineers and almost 1,000 accredited partner sales representatives
The FireEye Fuel Partner Program provides its global value-added resellers, solution providers, and alliance partners with tools and resources, targeted sales incentives, as well as technical sales and marketing programs. Program elements are designed to provide significant opportunities for partners to grow their business at every stage of the sales cycle, from initial engagement through deployment and delivery of their valued services to enterprise customers. Fuel partners will receive the technical guidance, sales alignment, enablement, and competitive financial rewards needed to become trusted advisors to their customers and end-to-end solution providers for the core FireEye threat protection platform.
FireEye Fuel partner program highlights:
Deal registration provides critical alignment, support, and trust between partners and FireEye. For partners investing and executing at the highest levels of the Fuel program, deal registration provides additional benefits on new customer engagements.
- Marketing Development Funds (MDF) Program for driving key demand generation and thought leadership activities
- Access to the industry’s best education to helping solve customers’ advanced persistent threat challenges. Participation insures the highest quality customer experience, and effective integration with Fuel Technology Alliance partners.
- FireEye partners support the program.
“FireEye has taken an exemplary approach to penetrating the European market. The FireEye threat protection platform is a genuinely disruptive, market-making technology and its introduction has been met with extraordinary demand from the outset across our territories. This new Partner Program comes on the back of a sustained period of new business generation in the European region, and our reseller partners will enjoy more benefits and opportunities because of it.”
– Barrie Desmond, Director of Marketing and Global Accounts, Exclusive Networks Group
“The FireEye platform in our portfolio helps our channel partners address a unique security problem as it enables customers to proactively detect zero-day exploits more accurately than ever. Netpoleon is proud to be appointed a distributor of FireEye as it reinforces our position as a value-added distributor of leading technology innovation.”
– Francis Goh, Managing Director, Netpoleon Solutions
“In Latin America, FireEye gives the market a ground breaking solution in network security with an innovative offer for companies and organizations concerned with protecting their most import digital assets. We are proud to offer FireEye and we feel that in a short time with FireEye we are making a huge impact in the security market.”
– Oscar Cejudo, Senior Business and Marketing Director, Netrix
“In Mexico, FireEye offers the premier technology to mitigate cyber attacks. As advanced threats increasingly become a part of the Mexican cyber security landscape, our partnership becomes more and more critical for Mexican enterprises.”
– Luis Serrano, CEO, SolComp Technologies