Mumbai, 27th June 2013: DIGISOL the networking brand of Smartlink Network Systems Ltd. has entered Network Attached Storage Market with the launch of its 4 bay NAS. The new DIGISOL DG-NS5004 “Cloud Vault”, is a high performance 4 Bay Network Attached Storage with 1GHz RISC Processor, Gigabit Ethernet LAN and USB port support for Printer and data backup. The Cloud Vault, support up to 16TB HDD with 4TB at each bay.
Mr. Bimal Raj, CEO, Smartlink Network Systems Ltd. said, “Today’s businesses face challenge of data management and storage owing to the rapid growth of data requirements. Our new DIGISOL Cloud Vault will cater to the need of reliable, affordable and expandable centralized storage to securely store, share, and back up data. Seeing the growing demand of tablets and smart phones users, we have packed our Cloud Vault with lots of apps which makes data easily available on the go.”
Cloud Vault has a sophisticated design with tool less hard drive installation in each of the Bay. The DIGINAS search utility detects the NAS in the LAN with a click of a button. The user friendly Web interface and setup wizard configures the NAS with minimal effort and saves precious time of the network administrator.
Forgetting files or carrying data on the move is no longer an issue. With DIGISOL NAS Cloud Vault private cloud feature, users can always access their data no matter from which computer or hand-held device you are accessing with. It’s easy to host and configure your Private cloud on DG-NS5004 NAS.
Cloud Vault supports hardware accelerated RAID (redundant array of independent disks) levels 0, 1, 5 ensuring complete data redundancy with protection against hardware failure. If one drive fails, then data volumes can still be rebuilt with the remaining drives maintaining the Data Integrity.
· High performance 1Ghz RISC processor
· Gigabit Ethernet connectivity and 4 USB Ports
· Four hard drive bays for 3.5” SATA hard drives
· Max. 16TB HDD support (4TB each Bay)
· Hassel free hard drive installation
· On screen display for system parameters
· Drive management: Standard, JBOD, RAID 0, RAID 1 and RAID 5
· Private cloud support for remote file access and smart phone access
· User and Group management with hard disk quota allocation
· Built-in print server for network printing
· Wireless Access (Optional)
Price: On request
USP: For DG-NS5004 service and support is provided from 64 locations across the country by DIGICARE and telephonic support by Smartlink Technical Assistance Center (STAC).