Cadyce, a global leader in innovative networking solutions and lifestyle products has launched Ethernet Adapter CA-U2E which allows computers to instantly connect to a network by simply using a USB port. The unique feature about USB network adapter is that it delivers fast data transfer speeds of up to 100Mbps.
Cadyce Ethernet Adapter CA-U2E connects desktop and laptop to a 10/100mbps network. It supports both full duplex and half duplex operation. The adapter is powered by USB port and it requires no external power. Compliant with USB 2.0 and USB 1.1 Specifications and IEEE 802.3(10Base-T) and 802.3u (100Base-TX) standards Cadyce Ethernet Adapter CA-U2E is a best buy.
It is equipped with diagnostic LED’s and comes with plug and play Installation. Cadyce Ethernet Adapter CA-U2E has true cross platform which supports works on most of the operating systems including, Windows 8/7 ( 32/64 bit ) , Vista ( 32/64 bit ), XP ( 32/64 bit ) , 2000 , ME , 98SE, MAC 10.x etc.
On the launch of Cadyce Ethernet Adapter CA-U2E Mr Nacheeket Nilekar, Director of Sales said: “The Cadyce’s CA-U2E is the finest product with TRUE CROSS PLATFORM O/S SUPPORT for Software and Automation industries. Keeping the user experience in mind, we have designed the CA-U2E.”
“Cadyce makes it easy to set up a home network and to expand it. It converts technical products into user-friendly solutions which can be used immediately without any problems. The Brand Cadyce is recognised for Product Excellence, Innovation, and Reliability.
Cadyce’s innovative solutions are designed and developed with passion of “making life easier”. Cadyce offers solutions for connecting, communicating and networking.
Price and Availability: Cadyce Ethernet Adapter CA-U2E is available for Rs 2050 INR and is available
- Data Transfer Rate: Ethernet: 10Mbps/20Mbps (Half/Full Duplex)
- Fast Ethernet: 100Mbps/200Mbps (Half/Full Duplex)
- Function: Connects desktop or laptop PC to a 10/100mbps network.
- Network Standard: USB 2.0, 1.1, IEEE 802.3 10Base-T , IEEE 802.3u, 100Base-TX
- Network Interface: Female RJ45 Jack
- Power: Bus Powered.
- Power Consumption: 850 mW
- Supported OS Windows 2000, XP, Vista, windows 7, windows 8, Mac OS X 10.x, Also supports Linux 2.6.9 & Linux kernel 2.6.38
- LEDs: 100Mbps, Link
- RAM : Embedded 20KB SRAM for RX packet buffering and 20KB SRAM for TX packet buffering
- Power Management : suspend mode, hibernation mode
- Operating temperature: 0 to 70 degrees
- Accessories: Driver CD, Quick Installation Guide.
Cadyce is a leading networking and lifestyle brand having a global presence. The name Cadyce is derived from the form of a communicati
on used in ancient Roman Empire. Cadyce lets you connect and communicate by the development and delivery of high value, innovative products for industries and companies of all sizes. Cadyce’s diverse product line includes Internet Cameras, USB Accessories, Presentation Devices, Serial Communication Cards and Apple Accessories
Today, the innovative range of Cadyce products is a result of rigorous research, design, innovation, testing and state of the art manufacturing. All the products, specifications, applications are available on website. To learn more about the brand, please visit our website www.cadyce.com