Antec Inc, the global leader in high-performance computer components and accessories for the gaming, PC upgrade and Do-It-Yourself markets, has added BP 400PX PSU in it more popular BP series PSUs. This entry-level solution promises least noise while running.
BP 400PX comes with ATX12V v2.3 and ErP Lot 6-compliant solution which is designed to render good quality, high performance and incredible value to the user. With no twinkly lights, no glittery paint job, the BP 400PX PSU is built with a quiet 120 mm fan for effective, quiet cooling, dual +12V rails for amazingly stable power, and Antec’s Circuit Shield™ Protection circuitry for complete peace of mind. Antec’s acclaimed BP line of power supplies set the worldwide standard for quality, reliable power with unbeatable value, and the BP400PX continues the tradition.
Kevan Li, Business Head – India at Antec Inc, said “After the success of BP300P Power Supply in India, we are excited to introduce the BP400PX PSU which promises to deliver on quality, performance and value which are ideally suited to the mainstream PC users’ requirements.”
- 400W Continuous Power – Guaranteed 400W of Continuous Power from Antec
- Up to 82% efficient – To reduce your electricity bill
- AQ2 – Antec Quality 2 – year warranty and lifetime global 24/7 support
- 120 mm Silence – Whisper-quiet high-quality fan with long lifetime
- Thermal Manager – An advanced low voltage fan control for optimal heat & noise management
- CircuitShield™ – Full suite of industrial grade protections
- Heavy-duty Caps – High-performance capacitors ensure tightest DC stability and regulation
- ErP Lot 6 – Compliant to the toughest energy standard available
- Active Power Factor Correction (PFC)
- MTBF ≥ 100,000 hours