Your customer has an unresolved query. They visit your website to find a virtual assistant chatbot. It converses with the customer, quantifies the sentiments to measure their true voice, and then resolves the query by providing personalized, service-relevant information. They get their problem resolved quickly and with minimal human intervention.
As a key decision-maker of your organization, imagine getting this level of personalized customer service in your business.
A distant futuristic dream? Well, maybe not. As you read this, the digital transition is already happening. Organizations, like yours, are already initiating this digital transformation (DX) which is being made possible with new-age technologies—artificial intelligence (AI), RPA, hybrid cloud, and more.
DX Game Changers – AI and Hybrid Cloud
In a rapidly evolving digital ecosystem, AI and cloud are taking over and gradually becoming pivotal to the success of any organization. On the one hand, AI helps you develop smarter products and services, making business processes more intelligent, automating repetitive or mundane tasks. And on the other, hybrid cloud equips you with the toolset required for accelerating digital transformation initiatives. It gives your IT team the control to ensure cost-effective, remote, secure, and low-risk cloud migrations. It enables them to deftly manage cloud-native developments for new and existing applications.
AI and hybrid cloud centers, among other new-age technologies, will be instrumental in powering the digital transformation initiatives and realizing the case scenarios like the one mentioned earlier.
Leveraging AI for Turbocharging your Digital
AI is mainly focused on easing out human action by providing the best and intelligent predictive suggestion. In addition, high-speed computations, complex data interpretation, and advanced algorithms set AI apart.
Here are some ways AI will be leveraged in the future:
- Software Development: With the enhanced use of AI in software development, software developers can leverage no-code or low code frameworks to rapidly create complex applications. AI can help you in making the coding process easier and accelerating development lifecycles. Furthermore, it can analyze the usage trend and effectively predict the changes required in an application, thereby reducing any future downtime. In a complete software development cycle, starting from planning to its delivery, AI can be used at every step. It can be used for strategic decision-making to determine the next best action, complete coding, catch errors, suggest corrections, and identify patterns based on previous data to predict risks in development and enhance data security
- Content Intelligence and Extraction: Data residing with enterprises is like hidden treasures. The deeper you mine, the more meticulous insights you can unravel.AI will harness the power of data and deliver business innovation through data science. You can use it to automatically classify documents, locate and extract entities from identity documents, detect faces, signatures, QR codes. Further, AI can help analyze texts, content summarization, sentiment detection, etc.
- Automation: AI, and particularly RPA, could be the last mile of process automation. An intelligent process automation tool will allow you to reap the business benefits of process automation— increased speed, efficiency, time savings, and the ability to scale—with the insights, flexibility, and processing power of AI technology. This will make the enterprise revolutionize the digital experience at both ends, internal to the organization and your end customer. Some of them include automation of work like paperless invoicing, employee onboarding, and automated testing. Customer servicing is another area where AI and automation can prove beneficial. AI and natural language processing technology can analyze customers’ responses to determine their problems, identify their sentiment, better classify support tickets, and send them to the appropriate help desk
Hybrid Cloud Instrumental in Accelerating Digital
Besides AI, hybrid cloud are another technology catalyst for expediting digital transformation and catapulting organizations into the future. A hybrid cloud environment enables you to swiftly respond to new business demands by combining the security of the private cloud with the scalability of the public cloud. Leveraging a hybrid cloud framework for infrastructure is one of the best steps your business can take to be digital.
“Hybrid architectures will become the footprints that enable organizations to extend beyond their data centers and into cloud services” – Gartner
Some noteworthy benefits:
- Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery: Your IT teams can mirror the on-premise infrastructure implementations in the cloud. If the operations in on-premise data center are disrupted, applications could fall back to the cloud while still providing uninterrupted services to users. It will allow you to provide uninterrupted customer service, thereby sustaining business continuity in an unforeseen event
- Development and Testing Ground: Hybrid clouds can provide you with an environment where your Dev teams can cost-effectively do tests and development tweaks. The testing can be done as often as necessary to develop a flawless product. You can quickly test and bring better services and products to the market cost-effectively.
- Process Large Data Sets: You can unlock the power of big data by augmenting your on-premise infrastructure with public cloud capabilities. Along with the on-premise infrastructure, the cloud allows you to borrow computing resources required to analyze big data sets, extract insights, and strategically drive more intelligent business decisions, thereby accelerating your digital transformation initiatives.
The above article is authored by Varun Goswami, Head of Product Management at Newgen Software.