LAVA mobiles have introduced plenty of Android based phones recently and its subsidiary brand XOLO is following its footsteps. After successful launch of phones like B-700 and Q1000, XOLO has now come up with new player in the market dubbed as XOLO A500S.
XOLO is the brand that introduced Intel powered Smartphones in the market, now looking at the success of Android phones, they are coming up with much promising models based on it. This all new XOLO A500S features the latest Android Jelly Bean OS and a 1.2 GHz dual-core processor that is paired with Mali-400 MP graphics processor. The phone adorns a 4.0 inch WVGA display screen that displays pictures with the resolution of 480 x 800 pixels.
XOLO A500S has an in-built 5.0 MP camera with LED Flash that can take pictures and also shoot 720p HD video. It also has a basic VGA front camera that facilitates in video calling. One of the most striking feature of this phone is ‘XOLO Secure’, this feature helps in recovering the data loss or theft of the phone. The other salient features of the phone includes:
- Display – 4.0-inch WVGA display with 480x800p resolution
- Android v4.2 Jelly Bean OS
- 1.2Ghz Dual-core processor (chipset: MT6572W)
- Mali-400 MP GPU
- 512MB RAM
- Storage capacity – 4GB, expandable up to 32GB
- 5.0-megapixel camera with LED flash,
- 720p HD video recording
- VGA Frontcamera
- 1400 mAh Battery that gives Talk time: up to 10 hours (2G) and 7 hours (3G) Network – 2G & 3G
- Add-ons – Dual-SIM slots, Wi-Fi (802.11 b/g/n), Bluetooth v3.0, USB v2.0, XOLO Secure (Anti-theft app)
The phone is now available on online shopping portal,