bnWhether it is magnets for a local pizza shop or marketing brochures for a realtor, the new XeroxColor C60/C70 Printer gives users a cost-effective option for a wide range of printing needs.Suitable in any print environment, including quick print shops, in-plant operations, agencies, small businesses and manufacturers, the device offers turn-key features and media-weight versatility. Users can easily enhance and expand their application offerings to include rugged polyester labels, menus, signs and vinyl window clings.
The Xerox Color C60/C70 offers sharp, consistent and accurate image quality with the 2400 x 2400 dpi resolution and enhanced front-to-back registration accuracy. This precise image quality is combined with flexible inline finishing options, such as stapling, hole-punching, folding and face trimming.Impeccable image quality, PANTONE® spot colour matching and true Adobe PostScript® 3™ combine to bring you stunning results printing customer brochures, captivating proposals or presentations, eye-catching posters, or even window stickers or polyester signs. With capabilities as diverse as world-class colour and workflow tools, variable data and printing from mobile devices, the Colour C60/C70 Printer is the device to grow your digital colour printing capabilities and reduce costs.
- The Xerox Color C60/C70 prints on linen media for unique applications like event planning, appliques and luxurious embellishments. The Xerox® C60/C70 unique EA Toner with Ultra Low Melt technology, fuses the image to synthetic media in a chemically bonding way. Ensuring outstanding image quality on specialist substrates and polyesters such as ID cards, Window Clings and also on Transfer Papers & magnet media,
Key features of the Xerox Color C60/C70 include:
- Speeds up to 70 pages per minute (A4 ppm) in color; 75 ppm in black-and-white.
- Class-leading quality and graphic arts certifications: IDEAlliance Certified Digital Press System, Gracol, Fogra offset and Pantone certified.
- Choice of four print servers/controllers from Xerox and EFI that enhance productivity, reduce time-intensive tasks and deliver high impact vibrant images, including the:
Xerox EX C60/C70 Print Server Powered by Fiery® utilizing EFI’s newest system, Fiery FS150 Pro. Xerox FreeFlow Print Server Integrated – new to the marketplace, this controller brings production capabilities with an easy-to-use Microsoft Windows architecture.
- Variable-data capabilities for personalized applications.
- Efficient pre-programmed workflow solutions for job accounting, job security, monitoring and tracking
Commenting on the launch, Mr. Balaji Rajagopalan, Executive Director, Technology, Channels & International Distributor Operations, Xerox India said, “The Xerox® Colour C60/C70 Printer provides productivity, scalability and professional image quality, all-in-one. A flexible and affordable solution from the start, it will help you capture new business and grow the high-value colour printing business. The launch of these printers yet again reinforces Xerox’s commitment to the Indian print industry by bringing the latest technology to the Indian sub-continent along with a global launch! We are confident that these products will raise the bar for the Indian print industry & help us maintain our leadership in the digital printing industry.”
The C60/C70 would be available in India through our extensive channel partner network by the end of this month.