Xerox India, a part of Xerox Corporation, will be showcasing a wide range of high-powered digital at the ninth edition of PrintExpo 2017, scheduled from 18th – 20th August 2017 at Chennai Trade Centre in Chennai. The presses which will be on display include the newly launched Xerox Versant 180, Xerox Versant 3100 along with the marquee presses Xerox Color C70 Printers
Commenting on the event, Mr. Balaji Rajagopalan, Executive Director, Technology, Channels & International Relations said, “Print Expo is a great platform which has always excited us as a brand and inspired us to deliver beyond expectations. It gives us the opportunity to network with like- minded professional and showcase our fleet of devices which resonates the technology innovation that Xerox is known for. We will be demonstrating an array of our key digital devices this year. All of our devices highlight the versatility, scalability and performance which is perfect for both commercial printing environments and adoption by enterprise community including SMBs.”
“This event also brings us back to the southern market and helps understand how the digital printing market is constantly evolving. This region has always been significant to the overall Xerox business and continues to contribute almost 33% of Xerox India business. In fact, the first installations of the newly launched Versant presses also happened to be in South India. Our diverse product portfolio and innovative solutions meets this market’s needs for business efficiency, productivity and infrastructure optimization,” he furtheradded
Key Features of the Products Showcased:
· Quick facts:
- Powerful production press, printing 100 ppm on stocks and specialty media from 52–350 gsm
- Exclusive Xerox Ultra HD Resolution Technology, with four times more resolution and low-gloss, low-melt EA Toner for an offset-like finish with all the ease and convenience of a digital press
- Wide media latitude including banner printing (26″/660 mm), synthetics, labels, envelopes, tabs, transparencies, ID Cards, posters and special substrate like linen, poly, vinyl, magnet stock and more.
- Advanced Stock Library Manager (SLM) provides single-click convenience when assigning and optimizing specific media. The SLMsimplifies the process of creating, managing and profiling stocks, so you can save time
and count on consistent quality.
- The Full Width Array featuring Automated Color Quality Suite takes time out of setup and puts it back into production. Automated color calibration, Automated Density uniformity and automated image to media alignment along with Production Accurate Registration (PAR) and other registration and image quality controls create error-free output and tolerances to within a half millimeter without manual adjustments, operator error or profit-busting do-overs. Automated Sheet Clearing reduces downtime
- With a maximum monthly duty cycle of 1.2 million and life of 9 crores A4 prints or 7 years whichever is earlier, you’re ready for a long term investment and future proofing your business
Provides application versatility and professional image quality, and is flexible enough to grow with your business. It’s an all-in-one solution that can boost productivity in any environment
- Speed: Up to 70 ppm color and 75 ppm black-and-white
- Single-pass Scanner: Up to 200 images per minute (ipm)
- Resolution: 2400 x 2400 dpi
- New Optimal Print Quality mode for higher gloss and image quality
- Expanded paper catalogue for stock profiling and management
· The Xerox Color C70 was awarded the 2016 Buyers Laboratory Production Printer PRO Award for its reliability and above average color stability on both uncoated and coated media. It now offers even greater accuracy and media flexibility. It is available in India through our extensive channel partner network of 150 at an attractive price range
- It’s a compact— and powerful—production press printing at 80 ppm
- Stunning Xerox Ultra HD Technology and 10 Bits provides 4 times more pixels on a page than any other press.
- Wide media latitude, with the ability to print on stocks and specialty media from 52–350 gsm.
- High-performance press features combine with the convenience and walk-up simplicity of scanning and copying
- With a maximum monthly duty cycle of 750,000, and life of 7 Crore A4 impression or 7 years whichever is earlier you can keep up with demand and grow your business, month after month.