Showcases recently launched Versant 80 and fleet of other digital presses at the Expo
Xerox, a global business services, technology and document management company launched its’ marquee digital press – Color Press 1000i at the seventh edition of Print Expo held in Chennai from 12th – 14th June, 2015. Apart from launching Color Press 1000i, Xerox also launched the Xerox C60 with FFPS DFE based on the industry-renowned Microsoft® Windows® platform and showcased a fleet of state of the art digital printing equipment’s like Xerox Versant 80, Xerox C70 with the latest Fiery® FS150 and Xerox Phaser 7800.
Now offered in true Pantone® metallic gold or silver specialty dry inks, the Color 1000i Press gives print companies a creative, competitive advantage. With increased automation, the device keeps print environments at peak performance levels. The 1000i device includes an optional Specialty Dry Ink Station that enhances documents with metallic gold or silver dry inks or applies spot or flood creative effects with clear dry ink. The 1000i can migrate lucrative foil stamping applications, such as invitations, certificates and business cards, to short-run, high-value digital production. Multi-pass printing with clear ink adds an extra textural/dimensional feel and the “pop” of the silver and gold inks.
Commenting on the launch, Mr. Balaji Rajagopalan, Executive Director, Technology, Channels & International Distributor Operations, Xerox India said, “Xerox is the first in the industry to offer Metallic Gold or silver dry ink at rated speed. With this new device and our existing portfolio of digital presses we will storm the digital printing market and further consolidate our market share. Today, Xerox has a portfolio of devices ranging from thousands to crores and is present in every category one can think of and with this new device we can offer our customers a range of options with color. Additionally, the newly launched Color 1000i Press is packed with impeccable features and will help our customer expand their digital businesses by producing full-color applications with vivid images on a wide range of paper stocks.”
Commenting on the Print Expo, Mr. Maruthi Badam, Regional Business Head, South & West, Xerox India said, “Print Expo is a great platform which has always excited us as a brand and inspired us to deliver beyond expectations. It gives us the opportunity to network with like- minded professional and showcase our fleet of devices which resonates the technology innovation that Xerox is known for. It also brings us back to the southern market and helps understand how the digital printing market is constantly evolving. The southern market has witnessed growth in new segments like photo-printing, publishing etc. and this has further prompted us to continuously innovate and bring forth new technologies. This region has always been significant to the overall Xerox business and continues to contribute almost 50% of Xerox production business.
PrintExpo 2015, now in its’ 7th Edition, is one of India’s largest and most successful print exhibition since 2009. The seventh edition of PrintExpo saw huge attendance and helped major printing players showcase their latest technologies.
Key Features of the Products Showcased:
|Color Press 1000i
· All stocks Rated Speed Performance from 55 – 350 gsm
· New Specialty Metallic Gold and Silver Dry Ink family with Ink Estimation tool
· Specialty stocks and Specialty Metallic Gold and Silver Dry Inks run at rated speeds
· Printers can migrate metallic jobs from offset/foil stamping to digital for applications like invitations, certificates, business cards, photo applications, posters, direct mail campaigns, specialty applications, Brand managed color applications.
· Multi-pass printing with clear ink adds an extra textural/dimensional feel
· Latest HyperRIP from EFI offers up to 55% more horsepower over previous versions
· Full Width Array is with ACQS for consistent color
· Auto Sheet Clearing – keeps production moving.
· Vibrant colour and high definition resolution using 2400 x 2400 dpi VCSEL ROS and EA ECO Dry Ink technologies
· Tight registration: +/- 0.5 mm all trays
· Inline Cooling and Decurler produce outstanding stack quality
· Xerox Stock Library Manager
· Certified by IDEAlliance, Fogra, PANTONE Matching System, PANTONE GOE and PANTONE Plus
Xerox C60 FPPS
· Xerox® FreeFlow® Print Server Integrated
· Upto 74% savings on power requirements, leading to very competitive TCO
· Speeds up to 60 pages per minute (A4 ppm) in color; 65 ppm in black-and-white.
· Superb Image quality 2400 x 2400 dpi
· Simple image quality adjustment (SIQA) Automatically adjust registration / Uniform Density / Set custom profiles
· Easy-to-expert Colour Management –– Fast and easy platen colour calibration
· Key colour emulations such as SWOP, Euro scale,Japan Colour
· Single-pass Scanner: Up to 200 images per minute (ipm
· Latest direct Adobe PDF Print Engine and GC credentials
· Variable-data capabilities for personalized applications.
· Efficient pre-programmed workflow solutions for job accounting, job security, monitoring and tracking.
· Print/Copy/Scan-80 ppm/A4, 52–220 gsm 60 ppm/A4, 221–350 gsm
· With the Performance Package option 80 ppm up to 350 gsm
· Ultra HD Resolution: 1200 x 1200 x 10-bit RIP rendering and 2400 x 2400 imaging resolution
· The latest EFI® Fiery® FS150 (Embedded) and FS150 Pro (External fiery) Server,1200 x 1200 dpi, 10 bit rendering resolution 4X more pixels than the Press standard of 600 x 600
· Fiery Ultra Smooth Gradients – leverages 10-bit architecture with proprietary EFI processing for stunning smooth vector gradients
· Standard Simple Image Quality Adjustment (SIQA) for pushbutton-easy front-to-back registration, density uniformity and image transfer
· With Performance package option comes Inline Spectrophotometer and Automated Color Quality Suite
· EA Low Melt Dry Ink
Xerox Phaser 7800
· 45ppm speed.
· High Resolution Printing (2400 X 1200 dpi)
· Print sizes from 88 X 99 mm to 320 X 1219mm.
· Media weights from 75 to 350 gsm.
· Automatic two-sided printing.
· Professional finisher to make leaflets / brochures upto 16 pages.
· Colour Standards Pantone calibrated solid-colour si