Itel is set to launch the itel S23+ in India, following its release in the African market.
This smartphone is expected to be the first in India to feature a 3D curved AMOLED display priced at under Rs 15,000. Here are the key specifications of the itel S23+:
– 6.78-inch AMOLED display with curved edges, FHD+ resolution, 99% DCI-P3 color gamut, up to 500 nits brightness, and Gorilla Glass 5.
– Under-display fingerprint scanner.
– 32-megapixel selfie camera.
– 50-megapixel main rear camera, an auxiliary camera, and an LED flash.
– itel OS 13-based Android 13 with Aivana GPT AI-based voice assistant and Dynamic Bar feature.
– Powered by the Unisoc T616 chipset.
– 8 GB of LPDDR4x RAM and 256 GB of UFS 2.0 storage.
– 5,000mAh battery with 18W charging support.
The itel S23+ was originally priced at around 112 euros in Africa and comes in two color options: Lake Cyan and Elemental Blue.
It also includes a 3-year warranty and 6-month free screen replacement offer in Africa.