Are you looking for an entry-level motherboard, which offers the absolute best in terms of quality, durability and overall lifespan, and which also, is a part the celebrated 8 Series that support Intel® 4th generation Core™ processors?
GIGABYTE Technology (India) Pvt. Ltd, a leading manufacturer of motherboards, brings you an incomparable option with its GA-H81M-S1, a Micro-ATX model that comes with a range of features and component choices that provide record-breaking performance, cool and efficient operation and extended motherboard lifespan. You can take it home at an unbelievable (approximate) cost of just Rs. 4,200.
GA-H81M-S1 is a unique offering from the GIGABYTE H81 motherboard series that offers highly enhanced stability to your system, by providing advanced electrostatic discharge (ESD) protection for both your Ethernet LAN and USB ports – both common sources of ESD-related failures. Motherboards in this series also include additional USB 3.0 ports, and support the latest 4K resolution displays on both HDMI and Display Port.
GA-H81M-S1: Features Galore for the Cost-conscious User
- Next Gen Intel® 8 Series Platform: The latest Intel 8 Series platform offers significant improvements in performance and power consumption with the latest 4th generation Intel® Core™ processors and Intel® H81 chipsets. The latest HD4600 Intel® processor graphics provide significantly higher frame rates in the latest DX11 3D game titles.
- Ultra Performance: Solid Caps (Capacitors) for CPU VRM and Low RDS(on) MOSFETs which are rated to work at higher temperatures to provide a longer lifespan.
- High ESD Protection for USB and LAN (USB 3.0 only): Each LAN and USB port paired with a dedicated protection filter that can withstand high electrostatic discharges, protecting your system from common electrical surges and even direct lighting strikes.
- One Fuse per USB Port (USB 3.0 only): Each USB port with its own dedicated power fuse that prevents unwanted USB port failure, safeguarding your important data during transfer.
- On/Off Charge Technology: GIGABYTE On/Off Charge technology allows you to charge your iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch regardless of whether your PC is on, in standby mode or even off. Enables devices to draw more current from GIGABYTE motherboard USB ports than standard USB ports allow, so that charging from your PC can be as fast as with a charger.
- LAN Optimizer – Intelligent optimization network management tool: Allows the user to manage different types of network traffic so that data streams such as HD media, web browsing or online gaming can be prioritized, taking precedence over large data downloads that tend to strangle overall network bandwidth.
- GIGABYTE App Center: Gives you easy access to wealth of GIGABYTE apps that help you get the most from your GIGABYTE motherboard. Using a simple, unified user interface, GIGABYTE App Center allows you to launch all GIGABYTE apps installed on your system.
- GIGABYTE EasyTune: Provides a simple and easy-to-use interface that allows users to fine-tune their system settings.
- GIGABYTE Smart Fan 2: Updated and improved CPU and system fan speed controls, with individual airflow and speed settings available via a dedicated digital controller. Allows you to configure CPU fans and system fans.
- GIGABYTE @BIOS: Allows you to update your system’s BIOS from within Windows using a simple and slick graphical user interface by automatically downloading the latest version from the GIGABYTE servers.
- GIGABYTE EZ Setup: Combines several key utilities designed to simplify install and configuration procedures for several exclusive GIGABYTE apps that include Disk Mode Switch, Smart Connect, EZ Rapid Start and EZ Smart response.