Unistal proudly announces the release of Quick Recovery for VMware, another data recovery product in its Quick Recovery product range. Quick Recovery for VMware is effective and result-oriented software. It recovers data deleted from storage disk, Partitions, using the Shift Delete keys or from Recycle Bin existing in .vmdk file. Quick Recovery for VMware successfully recovers data from FAT16, FAT32, NTFS & NTFS5 Partitions of Windows Operating System created under Virtual Machine file (.Vmdk). Quick Recovery for VMware recovers data from the damaged, formatted, deleted or corrupt Partitions of Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows server 2000, Windows server 2003 and Windows server 2008.
VMware which stands for “Virtual Machine” is widely- installed operating system that can host other operating systems in such a way that each operating system behaves as if it were installed on a self- contained computer with its own set of Program and hardware resources. Virtualization is the single most effective way to reduce IT expenses while boosting efficiency and agility—not just for large enterprises, but for small and midsize businesses too.
VMware uses images of different operating systems and installed on one operating system e.g. if we are running Windows 7 operating system in our PC / Desktop then we can use multiple operating systems like windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8 etc. without Restart / booting up our PC /Desktop.
The main Features of Quick Recovery for VMware are:
• Supports VMWare (.vmdk) file.
• Supports to recover partition from FAT and NTFS file systems in virtual Machine file.
• Recover data even if the data is unrecognizable by the Windows in .vmdk file.
• Recovers deleted or lost files/folders even after using shift + del key or emptying Recycle Bin form Virtual Machine file.
• Data Recovery from missing / lost / formatted partition in .vmdk file.
• There are three Modes of recovery Quick / Exhaustive / Raw.
• Unicode Multiple Lingual support
• Recovers data from drives that appear as Logical Drives on your Computer in virtual machine.
• Recovers deleted Partitions or data even if MFT is fragmented and broken residing in .vmdk file.
• Load Log & Save Log feature – To resume data recovery process later & to save time.
• Advance Search features – To search for particular files from the list of Recovered data.