We have all been stuck at home and working remotely throughout laptops, smartphones, or desktop. And maybe your device has malfunctioned, and you are thinking of buying a new one or just upgrading to meet the system requirements and increase your efficiency in this new infrastructure. There are a lot of options to consider laptops nowadays for students, for gamers, but we have never heard laptops for professionals. What is their requirement? Since they use productivity tools and want functional connectivity and an excellent power back-up to work in power-cut situations. We have compiled a list for you to select your perfect laptop that suits your needs.
- HP 14s
HP is probably the best laptop manufacturer in the world right now and is leading the market shares. This newly launched Hp14s is a beast performer and ticks all the right boxes.
- It packs a 10th-generation Intel Core i3 or Core i5 processor with 8GB RAM.
- A full-HD 14-inch (1920×1080 pixels) IPS display
- It also has the latest Wi-Fi bands, Bluetooth connectivity, and Intel XMM 7360, which enables 4G connectivity.
- The 41Wh lithium-ion battery can last up to 4 hours, which is sufficient at this price range.
- The range starts from Rs 44,999 and is a great option for every user.
- Acer Swift 3
Acer Swift 3 has been making a lot of noise in the market worldwide and challenging high-end laptops in terms of performance.
- It also sports 14-inch full-HD (1920×1080 pixels) IPS display, but the color accuracy in bright conditions is not a significant bit indoors; it works just fine.
- It runs on the AMD Ryzen 4000 series processor coupled with 16GB of RAM and 512GB.
- You’ll have connectivity options like Wi-Fi 6, Bluetooth v5.0, a USB Type-C port
- The laptop has a 48Wh battery with fast charging technology and can give you at least 5 hours with average usage.
- You can get one online at Rs. 59,999.
- Apple MacBook Air
Apple always has its market and needs no branding for itself. You can go to a previous generation MacBook Air which still quite a powerful machine.
- It comes with a 13.3-inch Retina display and powered by the 5th generation i5 processor.
- MacBook Air has 8GB of RAM and Intel HD Graphics 6000 with 128Gb of internal storage.
- The application on a Mac is optimized to increase the battery life and can give 7 hours on a single charge depending on your usage.
- It is priced at a little higher at Rs. 65,990.
- Asus VivoBook 14
He most pocket-friendly machine on the list and capable enough to perform all the tasks that a professional will throw at it. It is an excellent option, especially considering the price range.
- A 14-inch full-HD anti-glare display with 10th-generation i3 Intel processor.
- It has 4GB of RAM and 256GB of SSD with a backlit keyboard, a useful feature at this cost.
- Asus gave us a Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth v4.2, an HDMI port, a USB 3.2 port, and a USB Type-C port with a fingerprint reader.
- It has the best in class stereo speaks and comes at just RS 35,990.
- MSI Modern 14
This is a special mention on the list which shook the world when it was unveiled last year and quickly became a fan favorite and everyday fist option when considering upgrading their specs.
- With a 10th-generation Intel Core i7 processor and Full-HD 14’ IPS display.
- It sports an 8GB DDR4 RAM with 523 GB of internal storage and 50Wh battery, giving you to 10 hours of screen on time.
- It is a stylish product with a backlit keyboard for Rs. 54,990.
There are so many options in this price bracket that it is challenging to choose which one to buy. So we suggest you focus on some necessary core things that you would require in your laptop and search machines which are capable of performing that function. As you go higher in price range, more features and better specs will be added to the list; hence it is important to limit yourself and select a price bracket. I hope you find the device you are looking for.