- India’s 1st StyleBack: Stunning , break-free and revolutionary design with a lively and dynamic stance
- Signature split LED tail lamp ,trendy crystal-like, smoked projector headlamps & stylishly integrated high mounted LED stop lamp
- Inviting cockpit with a layered design theme and fine textures
- Exquisite dual-tone interiors with premium finish. Luxurious patterned seats with bolsters
- Exclusive Connectnext Touchscreen Infotainment systemby Harman™ – 8 powerful speakers ,intuitive app-suite & voice command recognition for the automatic climate control, phone and media controls
- Complete safety with dual airbags, ABS & EBD with CSC (Corner stability control) & reverse park assist with camera
- Next-gen 2L Revotron Petrol and 1.05L Revotorq Diesel engines with multi drive modes
- Dual path front & rear suspension for the perfect balance between a comfortable ride &superior handling
- Efficiently designed boot with wide & clear opening using innovative 4 bar mechanism and 419L of space
- Unmatched comfort with fully automated climate control, superior legroom & 24 intelligent utility spaces.
Jaipur April 3, 2017: Tata Motors today announced the commercial launch of its new ‘StyleBack’, Tata TIGOR, meant for the young and fast-paced generation. With its stunning, break-free and revolutionary design, the Tata TIGOR is set to build on Tata Motors’ existing passenger vehicle portfolioand address needs of the ever evolving customer. At a starting price of INR 4.81 Lakhs for the Revotron 1.2L (petrol) variant and INR 5.73 Lakhs, for the Revotorq 1.05L (diesel) variant, ex-showroom Jaipur the TIGOR will be available across the country.
In just over two months of the HEXA launch, Tata Motors is launching yet another innovation and an exciting offering in a new segment. The Company has trained around 6000 sales consultants to cater its new generation products like Tiago, Hexa and now the TIGOR, across 650 sales outlets and more than 500 service touch points. Tata Motors plans to add 200 sales touch points in FY 17-18.
Mr. S. N. Barman, Vice President Sales, Passenger Vehicle Business Unit, Tata Motors said,
“The TIGOR embodies changing preferences of today’s milieu who increasingly prefer stylish cars. With its excellent value proposition and unique first-in- segment features the TIGOR will serve a wide range of customers raising the benchmark in this new segment. We at Tata Motors strongly believe that every customer is unique. Our mission is to ensure that we continue to offer the latest and the best in terms of features, design, performance and aspiration. We have seen a substantial demand for our new generation cars and the TIGOR will further accelerate this pace helping expand our dealer network for sales and service.”
With a renewed focus on design, Tata Motors is recapturing the consumer mind space, which is helping the Companyto strengthen its brand proposition.Creating an immediate and lasting impact, Tata Motors has worked intricately on the styling of the TIGOR, the 3rd vehicle based on the IMPACT Design philosophy. The TIGOR is smartly designed on the outside with ‘Expressive’, ‘Exciting’, and ‘Extraordinary’ exterior features. Its lively and dynamic stance exudes the feeling of youthfulness. On the inside, the TIGOR makes ‘INtelligent’ use of space and has ‘INviting’ interiors and connectivity features that will make owners feel ‘INtouch’ with the world inside and outside.
The car is intelligently engineered with superior legroom and 24 utility spaces to provide ample storage to carry one’s world along. The stylish design is complemented by enhanced performance and driving dynamics. The TIGOR will be available in both petrol and diesel variants – Revotron 1.2L (petrol engine) and Revotorq 1.05L (diesel engine), with class-leading driving dynamics. Both engines are available with multi-drive modes – Eco and City.
Understanding the constantly evolving needs of customers, connectivity forms the core of Tata Motors’ infotainment experience. The company has worked closely with HARMANTM to design and engineer an acoustic audio and infotainment system, certified by the globally renowned Golden Ears and tuned by seasoned Harman audio experts.
Available in 8variants (with 2 optional variants)XE 1.2 P, XT 1.2 P, XZ 1.2 P, XZ (O) 1.2 P, XE 1.05 D, XT 1.05 D, X Z 1.05 D and XZ (O) 1.05 D, the TIGOR will come in six exciting colour options – Copper Dazzle , Espresso Brown , Pearlescent White , Platinum Silver , Striker Blue and Berry Red. TIGOR will come with a standard warranty of 2 years or 75,000km, whichever is earlier, with an option to further extend.
Tata Motors has built a strong pipeline of new products, which come with the IMPACT design language and leading technologies to make the new product line-up an exciting proposition.