SoftAge Information Technology Limited, one of the leading firms providing solutions and services in document management is organizing SoftAge Global Document Management Conclave on 22nd December, 2014 at The Grand Hyatt, Goa. The Conclave is a collaborative business forum to discuss the practices and technology in the domain of DMS.
This Management Conclave has been designed for IT professionals in order to help them understand the innovative trends and developments taking place in Document Management Systems. Through this Conclave, SoftAge will cater to all industry verticals such as healthcare, telecom, education, insurance, consultancy, IT, ITeS, logistics and chartered accountancy for a wider industry led discussion.
The Conclave is indeed a platform that nurtures networking, learning and innovation and offers true discovery of a wider spectrum of knowledge in the field of DMS. The Conclave would entail a Panel Discussion, Software Showcase, Expert Speakers, Innovation Awards and a DMS Workshop.
Ms. Fahmida Ozair Director, SoftAge says, “As a pioneer in the DMS industry, we need to be updated with the current trends and developments taking place in this Industry. Also, we feel that presence of professionals and thought leaders from various backgrounds will contribute more value based learning. SoftAge Global Management Conclave will equip the professionals to better understand the use and role of DMS in effectively managing one’s data.”
The Conclave will generate better understanding of DMS as an important aspect for organizations along with highlighting its growing utility in today’s technology driven era.
All Industries are rapidly expanding and has wide scope of moving together to new heights. The event provides the participating IT and DMS professionals plenty of opportunities to explore the various forces that are changing the way the world does business today.
· Mr. Fredric Giron : Mr. Frederic serves CIOs and their business partners by predicting the long-term business impact of business technology. His research focuses on software-asset-based models and their role in clients digital transformation initiatives; he also analyzes shifting and consolidating tech services and outsourcing markets.
· Mr. Sanad Al Meqbali: Mr. Sanad Al Meqbali, is an entrepreneurial business leader and founder of multiple businesses in Abu Dhabi. He would bring to us the Middle East perspective, from UAE’s cutting-edge e-governance initiative to, how the companies in the region are turning to sophisticated DMS technology, to stream-lining their processes.
· Mr. Vivek Naidu : Vice President – Document Imaging (India Cluster) at Kodak Alaris India Pvt.Ltd. With 27 years of experience in the field of IT and ITeS, Mr Naidu would explore the current and projected DMS trends in this last segment.
- Ms Ananya Das, Global IT Head, SoftAge Information Technology Limited
· Mr Suchito K Das, executive director traffic & transport,Ministry of Railways, India
· Mr Madhav Malhotra, Vice President-Service Processes, Vodafone, India
· Ms Diana Muthee-Gitiba, CEO,Adept Technologies, Africa
· Mr Mustafa Naqwi, CEO,DNA (Design And Analysis),Kingdom of Saudi Arabia