Mumbai, 18th July 2013: DIGILITE the motherboard brand of Smartlink Network Systems Ltd. today announces the launch of its new motherboard DL-H81-M1 with Intel Haswell LGA 1150 Socket. The DL-H81-M1 comes with H81 chipset which will support on the latest Intel 4th Generation Haswell CPU structures.
The DL-H81-M1, support Intel new architecture 22nm CPU and offers a new architecture with much improved performance and 3D capabilities.
The DL-H81-M1 supports 14 USB ports, but as many as six of them can be of the USB 3.0 variety. What’s more, all 14 ports are managed by Intel’s eXtensible host controller Interface (xHCI), which is considerably more power efficient than the previous solution.
· Intel Haswell LGA 1150 Socket
· Support Intel Core 4th Generation i7/i5/i3/Pentium/Celeron CPU in 1150-Pin
· Support Intel New architecture 22nm CPU
· Intel H81 Chipset
· Support DirectX 11.1 & OCL 1.2
· 2 x DIMM Slots, DDR3 1600/1333/1066 MHz Non-ECC, Un-buffered Memory
· Maximum 16GB Memory Size
· Support Dual Channel Memory Architecture
· 2*USB 3.0 + 6*USB 2.0
· Dual VGA Output: DVI-D, D-Sub
· 1 x Print port header + 1 x COM port header + 1 x TPM header
· 5.1 CH HD Audio (Realtek ALC662 Audio Codec)
· Intel® PCIE Gigabit LAN (RTL8111G)
· 64Mb AMI UEFI BIOS
Availability: DL-H81-M1 is available at authorized dealers across India.
Price: DL-H81-M1 is available in the market at the street price of Rs. 4900/-.
Warranty: DL-H81-M1comes with a warranty of three years.