Sennheiser India has launched MOMENTUM On-Ear headphones. The MOMENTUM On-Ear headphones are smaller, on-ear version that is different from the MOMENTUM Over the Ear headphones that was launched earlier this year and comes in range of colors. Even though it has a minimalist design, it is made of high quality materials. The ear pads and headband have been finished in Alcantara, a high-tech material produced in Italy, hence offers durability and breathable comfort.
Similar to other MOMENTUM family of headphones, the headband of the MOMENTUM On-Ear is made of stainless steel. It is equipped with high-end 18-ohm transducers for full stereo sound with a slight bass emphasis in a frequency range from 16 to 22,000 Hz. The closed, on-ear design isolates the listener from external noise for comfortable audio experience even in noisy urban environments.
Features of Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear
- Open-type headphones, electrostatics, one way transducer or ring radiator driver.
- Equipped with Sennheiser’s proprietary 18 ohm transducers to ensure full stereo sound
- Headband and earpads finished in high-tech Alcantara sourced directly from Milan to complement Sennheiser’s exquisite choice of materials.
- MOMENTUM On-Ear’s metal in-line control unit and microphone supports Apple devices like iPod, iPad and iPhone for complete control over telephone calls and your music
- MOMENTUM On-Ear is available in pink, blue, green and ivory
It comes with a single-sided detachable cable with convenient in-line remote and microphone for Apple devices for easy control of music playback and to make and receive calls on the go. The Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear comes in blue, green, pink and ivory colors . It comes with two-year warranty.