The Samsung Galaxy S23 FE, identified by the model number SM-S7110, has been certified by MIIT/TENAA in China, revealing its complete specifications and a design that resembles previous models.
The phone is expected to feature the Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 chipset, clocked at 2.99GHz/2.4GHz/1.7GHz, which is the same chip used in the Galaxy S22 series.
Additionally, an earlier Geekbench listing suggests that the phone may also come with the Exynos 2200 SoC, which may be used in certain countries.
Here are the rumored specifications for the Samsung Galaxy S23 FE:
– 6.3-inch FHD+ Infinity-O Dynamic AMOLED Display with a 120Hz refresh rate
– Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 4nm Mobile Platform or Octa-Core Samsung Exynos 2200 processor
– 8GB of RAM and options for 128GB or 256GB of storage
– Android 13 with One UI 5
– Dual SIM support
– 50MP rear camera with OIS, 12MP 120° Ultra Wide sensor, f/2.2 aperture, and 8MP Telephoto camera with OIS and 3X Optical Zoom
– 10MP front camera
– IP68 water resistance
– Dimensions: 158.0×76.5×8.2mm; Weight: 210g
– USB Type-C audio, Stereo speakers, Dolby Atmos
– In-display fingerprint scanner
– 5G SA/NSA, 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11ax, Bluetooth 5.2, GPS + GLONASS, USB 3.1, NFC
– 4500mAh (typical) / 4370mAh (minimum) battery with support for 25W wired fast charging, wireless charging, and wireless power share
While the launch date has not been officially confirmed, the Samsung Galaxy S23 FE is expected to roll out in select markets in Q3, 2023, with wider availability in Q4 2023 and Q1 2024.