ITVoice News: Samsung is all set to formally announce the launch of its Galaxy Note 4 on 10 October in India. The South Korean company has posted the whole schedule for the release of Samsung Galaxy Note 4 on its Facebook page, showing the map of countries with their respective launch dates, wherein India’s launch date is marked as 10 October.
In an attempt to beat the market of bigger iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus, Samsung announced the launch of its Galaxy Note 4 in China and South Korea, much earlier than the purported date of release. Soon after the release, the first lot of customers complained about manufacturing defect in the handset, pointing out the gap between the phone screen and back panel. However all these claims were soon rejected by the company saying that its the natural part of the design.
Below we have listed the key specs of Samsung Galaxy Note 4
* Android 4.4 KitKat
* 2.7GHz quad-core processor or 1.9GHz octa-core (depending up on the region)
* 16MP rear camera and 3.7 MP front camera
* 14.48-cm (5.7-inch) Quad HD screen
* 3GB RAM and 32GB internal storage space which is further expandable via microSD card.
* New S Pen stylus with improved pressure sensitivity