The recently announced smart dual SIM device Samsung Galaxy Core is coming soon to India with Jelly Bean 4.1 and and 4.3-inch LCD capacitive touch screen.
The mid-range Android device by Samsung, the Galaxy Core (GT-I8262), which was announced by the Korean smartphone giant in the month of May is coming soon to India. The smartphone has already been added to the official website of Samsung India.
The Galaxy core has a 10.9-cm (4.3-inch) (800 x 480 Pixels) LCD capacitive touch screen display, which is powered by a dual-core processor of 1.2 GHz and runs on Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean).
It sports a 5 MP Auto Focus Camera with LED Flash at the back and a 0.3MP front camera. The device provides Dual SIM support with Smart dual SIM feature which allows the user to receive calls on SIM 1 even the SIM 2 is in use.
The Samsung Galaxy Core is available in White and Blue colour options. Nothing has been said on the availability or the pricing yet.
Samsung Galaxy Core features:
– 10.9-cm (4.3-inch) (800 x 480 Pixels) LCD capacitive touch screen display
– 1.2 GHz dual-core processor
– Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean) OS
– Dual SIM with Smart Dual SIM
– 8.95 mm thick and weighs 124 grams
– 5MP Auto Focus Camera with LED Flash
– 0.3MP (VGA)front-facing camera
– 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio with RDS
– 1GB RAM, 8 GB internal memory, expandable up to 64GB with microSD
– 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth v 3.0, GPS
– 1800 mAh battery