After 10 successful editions of hosting IT heads of India’s BFSI sector, Exito is back with the 11th edition, with an engaging agenda, immersive networking experience backed by insights from leading industry speakers.
Accelerated digital transformation and ever changing business environments have played an integral role in re-shaping the BFSI sector in India. With a constant need to stay on top of the evolving challenges that come with rapid digitization, IT leaders find themselves looking for new ways to define their digital transformation strategy to stay ahead of the competition.
The 11th Edition of the BFSI IT Summit presented by IBM, is a virtual conference which will host 150+ IT Leaders from India’s BFSI fraternity, where industry experts will discuss the pertinent challenges, share case-studies and discuss the best IT strategies to enhance business resilience and continuity for their enterprise.
The conference will host a well-rounded line-up of speakers including renowned IT leaders & experts from enterprises across India’s BFSI sector including:
- Rishab Garg, CTO, U Gro Capital
- Vaibhav Joshi, CDO, Equitas Small Finance Bank
- Karthikeyan K, Chief Technology Officer and Co-Founder, KreditBee
- Harshit Desai, Head of CX & Automation, Aditya Birla Finance
- Manish Madan, Senior VP Digital Customer service, claims, Aegon Life
- Abhijith Shah, CTO, Nippon Indian Mutual Fund
- Neeraj Goyal, Head of Technology , Natwest Group
- Subhojit Roy, CIO, SBI Funds Management
- JaiPaul Antony, Sr. IT Economic Practitioner, IBM India & South Asia
- Suresh Jayanthi, Business Leader, IBM z & LinuxONE Platform, IBM India South &
- Nalin Jain, Chief Customer Officer and Head of Operations, Godrej Housing
- Manoj Sarangi, Senior Vice President, NSDL
- Ashutosh Mishra, Chief Risk Manager, NABARD
Our expert speakers will share result-based case-studies, actionable IT strategies and valuable use cases that have worked for the success of their businesses.
Key topics of discussion at the summit include:
- Automating India’s BFSI sector
- Customer experience in Banking: The next big step
- Overcoming the fears of cybersecurity and adopting cloud
- Trends shaping the future of IT in BFSI for 2022 and more..
Some of the key brands foraying IT solutions for India’s IT leaders in the BFSI Sector are associated with the event are our Title partners IBM, Keynote partner Shivaami and Gold partners Gupshup & Freshworks. Our esteemed Media partners at this event are CIO Review, CIO Insider and IT Voice.
Learn and network with industry experts and peers from the fraternity on August 26th, 2021.
Date: August 26th, 2021 | Time: 2 pm – 6 pm
Register now HERE.