Paragon Software Group (PSG), a leader in data backup, disaster recovery, and data migration solutions, announces the release of Paragon Camptune X with Core Storage technology support, a new and more intuitive and reliable interface based on Mac OS X elements, and the ability to identify and automatically fix an unsynchronized partition layout or any file system errors.
Camptune X solves the maintenance problem that Mac Boot Camp users encounter when they run out of free partition space. With Camptune X, Mac users can redistribute the available space between OS X and Windows partitions rapidly without data loss, quickly and easily adding free gigabytes to partitions used by either operating system.
The new version comes with support for Core Storage – a technology that is widely used on the latest generation of Mac computers. This means Camptune X now works efficiently with Fusion Drive equipped Macs, as well as those using FileVault encryption. CampTune X still supports all versions of OS X from Snow Leopard onwards.
Camptune X New Features and Benefits:
– NEW Core Storage support (Fusion Drive/FileVault).
– NEW Fixes unsynchronized partition layout (GPTMBR) and file system errors.
– NEW Even more intuitive user interface.
– No need to perform any manual operations. The user reallocates space by adjusting a slider and then Camptune does the job automatically, turning a complicated manual process that can take hours into a simple task that takes a few seconds of the user’s time and is usually completed in a matter of minutes.
– No need to reboot the Mac after the resize operation is performed.