Navrita Software, the India-based software product company, has launched its cloud-based complete CRM solution, Kreato CRM™, as a SaaS solution. Kreato CRM is tailored for small and mid-sized businesses and divisions of large enterprises with built-in all must-have CRM features, multiple add-on modules, various apps integration and provided at affordable monthly subscription. Businesses can start using Kreato CRM at Rs. 3000 per month that includes 5 user subscriptions.
Lokanathan Kutuva, CEO of Navrita Software said, “Small and mid-sized businesses in India tend to lose their market share either due to no CRM adoption or partial CRM implementation. Major factors that inhibits SMB from complete CRM implementation are high upfront investment, lengthy implementation process, recurring maintenance costs and maintenance of IT Staff.”
“As a solution we have developed and launched Kreato CRM – SaaS based Complete CRM solution that helps SMBs to manage their end-to-end Customer Relationship Management Lifecycle from a single cloud hosted solution at an affordable monthly subscription cost,” added Kutuva.
Starting with managing marketing campaigns, lead collection, opportunity tracking, sending quotes, processing sales orders, generating invoices, managing payments, inventory tracking, managing vendors, automating purchase process, tracking customers issues, generating reports and managing employee activities, all functionalities required for day-to-day operations of a business are built in with Kreato CRM.
Being a cloud-hosted solution, Kreato CRM provides additional benefits such as:
- Quick deployment: Can be setup within minutes from the time of sign up.
- Anywhere access: Can be accessed from anywhere and anytime using a web browser.
- Secure and robust platform: Powered by Microsoft® Windows Azure™, Kreato CRM is built on a scalable, load-balanced robust platform.
Some of featured apps integrations available through Kreato App Store are:
- Telephony integration: Make and track both outbound and inbound sales, marketing and support customer calls.
- SMS and email integration: Send transactional and promotional emails and text messages.
- Customer portal: Self-service portal for customers.