The company’s blog notes that, Windows 10 Technical Preview registrants and non-registrants can send their feedbacks to “further impact product decisions”
Almost two weeks after release the technical preview of Windows 10 to the world, Microsoft has now announced that it has received over one million registrations for the Windows Insider Program during the weekend.
Joe Belfiore, corporate vice president, operating systems group at Microsoft, mentioned that “Over 200,000 pieces of user-initiated feedback have been submitted to us via the Windows Feedback app from Windows Insiders like you.”
He more mentioned on the company’s blog post that almost 64 per cent of Windows 10 Technical Preview users installed the OS on their actual PC, while remaining 36 per cent installed it over their virtual machines, indicating that majority of the reviews were based up on ‘medium-term’ use and not just mere experimentations.
Belfiore further stated that 68 per cent of developers, using Windows 10 Technical Preview launched more than 7 app per day, whereas 25 per cent released more than 26 apps per day and rest 5 per cent have launched 68 apps per day. The blog even notes that Windows 10 Technical Preview registrants and non-registrants can send their feedbacks to further add-on to the product decisions.