McAfee is a device-to-cloud cybersecurity company. It announced that McAfee MVISION Insights will be generally available. It is the industry’s first security solution that will change the entire cyber security paradigm by blocking the threats before the attack can take place.
MVISION Insights provides threat intelligence based on McAfee’s cutting-edge threat research and sophisticated Artificial intelligence (AI) applied to real-time threat telemetry. It is streamed from over 1 billion sensors.
Internal research by McAfee reveals that majority of security teams feel that they are prepared or protected enough to handle threats. Though numerous threat intelligence solutions are available in the market. It is difficult to understand which one is actionable and contextual.The multiple siloed endpoint security tools are tiring down security teams who are struggling to enable their organizations to safely adopt the cloud for digital transformation. The implementation of MVISION Insights into McAfee’s endpoint security platform will reduce the burden on security operations professionals.
Ash Kulkarni, executive vice president and chief product officer of the enterprise business group at McAfee said that CISOs is looking for an answer to the fundamental question: How protected they are against the current adversarial campaigns which are targeting their organizations. McAfee latest endpoint security solutions will provide the industries with the most actionable threat intelligence solution so that organizations can prevent an attack before it even takes place.
McAfee’s endpoint security platform provides the following key customer outcomes:
- Prevent an attack by “shifting-left” (engaging early) in the attack lifecycle with enhanced security posture scores, configuration assessment and automated policies and updates
- Prevent ransomware and other advanced malware attacks using integrated native OS controls, behavioral blocking, exploit prevention, machine learning and file-less threat defense
- Simplified investigation and easy response to sophisticated threat campaigns with unified Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR) capabilities. The strategy will include continuous monitoring, multi-sensor telemetry, AI-guided investigations, MITRE ATT&CK mapping and real-time hunting
- Reduce the effect and impact of an attack with enhanced remediation capabilities.
- Gain operational efficiencies with the help of cloud-delivered and unified endpoint solution.