Lenovo, one of India’s leading PC players, has announced the launch of the IdeaPad A10, its first Android based dual-mode notebook. Priced at INR 19,990/-, the affordable A10 comes with 10-point multitouch and flips 300 o. The Lenovo IdeaPad A10 is thin and light making it ultra-portable for the users to carry.
The stylish A10 weighs approx. 1 kg, features a 10.1” screen display and enables users to instantly switch between two modes – Laptop and Stand. This multimode touch device provides the ultimate flexibility between work and play with up to 10 hours battery life.
Amit Chatrath, National Product Manager, Consumer Products, Lenovo India said, “The market is witnessing a surge in Android based smart connected devices as it continues to be the OS of choice across form factors. Lenovo is leveraging this platform with the A10 an affordable yet power packed device, as it offers the flexibility to address the users’ increasingly varied demands.”
The Lenovo Idea Pad A10 is powered by a Quad-core ARM processor that delivers solid performance. Its 0.3MP webcam and integrated speakers allows users to stay connected with friends and family through video chats and the 10-point multi-touch offers great accuracy. In addition, the full size AccuType keyboard with individual rounded keys is comfortable and enables accurate typing.
- OS: Lenovo® customized Android™ 4.2
- Dimensions: 269 mm x 185 mm x 17.3 mm
- Weight: 1 kg (approx.)
- Processor: Cotex-A9 Quad Core Processor
- Graphics: integrated
- Connection: Micro USB x 1, USB 2.0 x 2, Micro HDMI, TF, (Micro SD) card reader, Audio Combo Jack, (headphone and mic)
- Display: 10.1” HD 1366×768 resolution screen
- Touch: 10 Point Multi-touch
- Camera: 0.3MP webcam
- Memory: Up to 2 GB DDR3L 1600 MHz (1 GB/2 GB)
- Battery: Up to 2 GB DDR3L memory, Up to 32 GB fast SSD storage
- Speakers: integrated sound speakers
- Others: AccuType keyboard
Price: Rs.19,990/-(inclusive of taxes)
Availability: The Lenovo IdeaPad A10 is available at all Lenovo Exclusive stores, Multi-brand outlets, Large Format Retail stores and thedostore.com