Shopify, the leading ecommerce platform used to create and power online stores, announced today their entry into the e-commerce market space in India in partnership with SingTel, Asia’s leading communications group. Available from RS750 per month, the solution is an easy and affordable way for individuals and small business to set up beautiful online shops within minutes, and accept secure credit card payments for goods and services. Shopify is successfully operating in over 100 countries and powers over 50,000 online stores with annual sales exceeding $1.5B USD.
With Shopify’s web-based solution, storefronts can be set up and ready for business with just a few clicks of the mouse. Merchants can customise their storefronts, keep track of orders and manage customer data via a web browser. The platform provides features such as hosting, beautifully designed templates, a web dashboard to manage products and orders, a secure shopping cart, SEO tools, 24 hours customer service support, mobile optimized stores, and an iOS app which offers merchants the convenience of managing their business while on-the-go.
In India, Shopify aims to reach out to new entrepreneurs who want to build their business online, established businesses that want to improve their stores with a stronger focus on branding, and brick-and-mortar retailers who want to take their products online.
Customers in India can enjoy the following features:
• Shopify apps that help merchants extend the functionality of their store, and market their business online (e.g. referral apps, e-mail marketing apps, SEM services).
• Customer support to help with store set up.
• The ability to collect online payments through their Shopify store. Shopify supports PayPal, DirecPay and PayU in India. PayU conveniently accepts Visa/ Mastercard Credit Card and debit cards from more than 50 banks.
• Free Advertising credits on Facebook and Google.
• Sign up to Shopify and enjoy attractive shipping rates in the coming months