The budget smartphones market in India is eyeing many handset that have set the easy user-interface to massive battery back-up to wider screens. And, now, Lava Iris 503 has made it into the budget segment with an Iris 503e smartphone. The 503e is available at an online price of Rs 6,749.
The previous handset, Lava Iris 503 went on sale in the Indian market, back in November last year. The new Iris 503e is the budget variant of the 503. The new smartphone is now available from eBay.in. It has a 12.7-cm (5-inch) 854 x 480 pixels capacitive touchscreen display, unlike the qHD screen present in the predecessor, Lava Iris 503.
The Indian phone maker, Lava’s Iris 503e is much similar to its precursor, which also includes a 1.2 GHz dual-core processor, an Android 4.2 Jelly Bean OS with dual-SIM support. The 503e comes in colour variants of Black and White and is priced at Rs. 6,749. According to Lava’s official website, it has a 3 MP rear camera with LED flash, while it is to be noted that the phone’s branding on the back says 5 MP. It has a 1.3 MP front-facing camera, while the Iris 503 has a 1.2 MP camera front camera.
Lava Iris 503e specifications include:
– 12.7-cm 854 x 480 pixels capacitive touch screen display
– Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean) OS
– 1.2 GHz dual-core Processor
– Dual SIM (GSM + GSM)
– 5 MP auto focus camera with LED Flash, 1.3 MP front-facing camera
– 512 MB RAM, 4 GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 32GB with microSD
– 3G, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n,Bluetooth, GPS
– 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
– 2000 mAh battery – 10.45 mm thick