Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) has started the vaccination drive for its employees and their immediate family members at Bengaluru and will soon be having it in Gurugram and Chennai. As a company whose purpose is to advance the way people live and work, Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) has announced the following initiatives for the health, safety and welfare of its employees in India during the COVID-19 pandemic.
· COVID Reference Guide: This provides employees with necessary support on hospitalization, medical insurance, 24×7 telemedicine and other wellness resources.
· COVID Care Isolation Facility: The company has worked with Apollo Hospitals to set-up 45 isolation beds across Bengaluru, Chennai, Gurugram/Delhi and Mumbai.
· HPE COVID Care & Critical Care Center: HPE is in the process of setting up an 80-bed isolation center which will include critical care facilities in Bengaluru and Chennai. These centers will convert large hotels into COVID-19 care facilities equipped with oxygen beds and limited Intensive Care Units and will be staffed around the clock by doctors, nurses and paramedics.
· Oxygen Concentrators: The company has procured oxygen concentrators and are working to get these deployed through paramedic staff to employees across Bengaluru, Chennai, Gurugram and Mumbai.
· Vaccination Drive: HPE has started the vaccination drive for its employees and their immediate family members at Bengaluru and will soon be having it in Gurugram and Chennai.
· Enhanced COVID-19 Vaccination Reimbursement: Covering the full out-of-pocket costs for vaccination at private medical clinics for employees and their immediate family members.
· HPE Core Team: Internal volunteers augmenting the HPE India COVID-19 support efforts by helping team members and their family members with assistance in hospitalization
· Financial Assistance: A team member financial assistance fund to help employees with related COVID-19 care
· Emotional Assistance: Availability of several support resources including webcasts related to COVID-19 prevention and care, advice on mental and physical wellness, and free personalized counseling and support services for team members and their families through the company’s Employee Assistance Program.