~ Shoot like a pro with 13 MP Rear camera equipped with fast Sony Camera Sensor ~
~ 5MP front camera with IR film for perfect selfies ~
~ Host of pro-camera features like Pinch Zoom, F2.0 Big Aperture, BSI Sensor & more ~
Karbonn, India’s leading smartphone manufacturer redefines domestic selfie driven smartphone market with the launch of Titanium S19 under its new ‘Selfie’ range. With a host of professional camera features along with robust camera hardware, the smartphone offers consumers the ability to shoot professional grade photos. Equipped with superior quality Sony 13MP rear camera and a 5MP front camera enabled with IR film, Titanium S19 enables users to click impeccable selfies and enjoy seamless video-calling experience.
Text Box: Features of Karbonn Titanium S19
• Sony High-quality 13 MP rear camera phone equipped with voice capture, panaroma shots and smile detection features for impeccable pictures
• 5MP Front camera lens with IR film for top-level selfies and seamless video calling experience
• 5 inch HD IPS OGS screen for enhanced clarity and colours
• F2.0 Big aperture support & BSI Sensor for brilliant low light shots
• Full-Lamination process for deeper colour intensity and clarity for ultra clear screen
• Latest Android OS 4.4 Kit Kat for a fluid user experience
• Powered by 1.3 GHz Quad Core CPU for faster multi-tasking
• Special iFloat Touch for direct access to Quick Share, Browser, Dialler, Video player & Messaging.
• Elegant Special Tile Home Display with home screen shortcuts for frequently used apps
• Customized gesture feature for convenient and faster navigation
• Guaranteed Software update over-the-air
Mr. Shashin Devsare, Executive Director of Karbonn says, “Selfies are increasingly becoming a medium of self expression amongst youth contributing to its phenomenal popularity across social media platforms. Catering to the consumers’ demand for smartphones equipped with superior camera features, Karbonn has launched a dynamic smartphone device powered with advanced photography features & interactive camera apps for superior picture and video quality.”
The camera features Voice Capture and Live Photo Mode, a built-in BSI Sensor to take clear pictures in extremely low light conditions along with F2.0 big aperture support for 1080P quality images. Delivering perfect selfies anywhere, anytime; the Titanium S19 reproduces exact colours & pictures on a stunning 5-Inch HD IPS OGS screen.
The smartphone keeps the users always connected and productive with a range of networking options and utilities like GPS, Bluetooth, Hotspot, Edge, USB Support, G-Sensor, Proximity Sensor, Light Sensor, Gyroscope and E Compass options. Powered by Android KitKat 4.4 OS, 1GB RAM, 8GB internal storage, 1.3 GHz Quad Core processor, 32GB external memory, Dual SIM support, Wi-Fi, powerful 2000 mAh battery and 3G-network. The feature packed phone is available in two colour variants- Black and White at a price of Rs. 8999.