12 themes for the year 2015
We have come close to another year. And In early January, almost everyone is minted up by the desire to plan a wonderful New Year! We eagerly make New Year’s Resolutions and set our biggest goals ever! It’s a perfect time to reflect on the changes we want to or need to make and resolve to follow through on those changes.
Resolutions if carried out successfully not only act as short-term goals to success but also help in improving life and overcoming those habits, which we ourselves do not like. New Year’s Resolutions offer the first of many important tools for remaking ourselves.When we review last year, We focus on what worked and what didn’t. We spend time applauding ourselves for accomplishments achieved and looking for ways to improve the stuff that didn’t work. In addition to setting our goals for the year, let me suggest you with “12 Themes for 2015”,
1) Make a difference : I want to make a difference in the lives of others this year both with my work and in my personal life.
2) Integrity : I ask myself the question, “Will this keep me awake in the middle of the night?”
3) Give : The more I am willing to give of myself – the more fully I experience life.
4) Encourage : When I listen and pay attention, I find opportunities to encourage others every day!
5) Laugh : I need to lighten up and make an effort to laugh more this year.
6) Smile : when I am smiling, I can’t be angry, stressed or negative. This year I will smile more!
7) Learn : This year I am making an extra effort to learn a few new skills.
8) Be authentic : Authenticity means I am comfortable being myself no matter where I am or who I am with.
9) Dream : I want to continue to dream big dreams and take the risk of acting on them.
10) Believe : I want to believe in my dreams, in others and in the good that exists in the world. Being negative and doubtful wastes time and energy.
11) Health : I want to get a good fit this year and will focus on my health.
12) Grow : I never want to quit growing. I want to continually improve who I am and the impact I make in the world.
Sounds interesting? Why not give it a try? Let 2015 be your best year yet!
Happy New Year !