The Computer peripherals making company iBall has recently made it large in the mobile phone market especially after having Kareena Kapoor as their brand ambassador. The company has rolled out two new fabulous models in the Indian market namely iBall Andi 4a Projector and Andi 5h Quadro.
After the Galaxy Beam model by Samsung there were no mobile phones with projector capabilities but iBall picked this USP and now they are out with iBall Andi 4a Projector. This Smartphone runs on Android 4.1 Jelly Bean OS and is powered by 1 GHz dual-core cortex A9 processor. The Smartphone has 35 Lumens projector that can deliver 480 x 640 pixels output up to a distance of 8 to 10 feet. The phone has 4 inch IPS WVGA Display screen and flaunts an 8 MP camera with LED flash.
Here are some of the other striking features of this phone:
- 10.16 cm (4 Inch) IPS WVGA Display 233 PPI
- Powerful DUAL CORE 1GHz Cortex A9 Processor
- 8 MP AF Camera with LED Flash
- Android Jelly Bean 4.1
- Gravity, Light & Proximity Sensor
- Free Tripod
Another model in the Andi series, iBall Andi 5h Quadro is another Smartphone with advanced features. This phone is also built on Android but with its latest Jelly Bean 4.2 OS and features a powerful Quad Core 1.2 GHz Cortex A7 Processor. It has 5 inch IPS qHD Display and is ultra slim stylish model with just 9.9 mm.
Take a look at its other salient features as under:
- 5 inch IPS QHD (960×540) High Quality Display
- 9.9mm Slim Design
- Quad Core 1.2 GHz Cortex A7 Processor
- 3G HSPA + downlink 42Mbps, uplink 11Mbps
- Enhanced 12 MP AF Camera with Dual LED Flash
- 2MP Front Camera for Video Calling.
- Jelly Bean 4.2.1
- Gsensor, Proximity sensor, Light sensor
- Wireless Display Connectivity
- Supports USB Dongle