HyperX Grows Commitment to Gamers with Comprehensive New Lineup of Gaming Gear
HyperX®, a division of Kingston® Technology Company, Inc., today expanded its lineup of premium gaming gear with the HyperX ALLOYTM RGB Gaming Keyboard, the PulsefireTMGaming Mouse and two new ALLOY FPSTM mechanical gaming keyboards with Cherry MX Red or Brown switch options. Designed in the HyperX labs and rigorously tested by both casual and professional gamers, the three new gaming keyboards and gaming mouse round out the award-winning HyperX gaming product portfolio. HyperX now offers gamers all required elements for the best possible setup and competitive edge, underscoring its commitment to gamers and the eSports community worldwide.
“Our range of gaming gear makes even a casual gamer feel like a pro. HyperX is used by eSports champions and casual players alike because the products deliver the performance and quality they need to win,” said HyperX. “We are absolutely committed to creating the best gear on the market for all gamers – PC, console or mobile – at an attainable price.”
HyperX CES 2017 Announcements Include:
• ALLOYTMRGB Gaming Keyboard –Featuring a completely new keyboard design with 16M LED colors and dedicated media keys, the premium HyperX Alloy RGB keyboard offers gamers dynamic lighting profiles and control. The new ALLOY RGB keyboard will allow gamers to customize and control the key color settings and includes an alloy metal frame for durability.
• PulsefireTM Gaming Mouse –Designed for professional gamers, the first HyperX mouse includes an optical gaming sensor with four preset DPI setting with LED indicators (400/800/1600/3200). You can change settings without the need for software, and Pulsefire delivers the features gamers are seeking at a surprisingly affordable price point.
• ALLOY FPSTMRed or Brown Gaming Keyboards –The new HyperX ALLOY FPS mechanical gaming keyboard with a Cherry MX Brown or Red switch option features a full-sized steel alloy frame with a space-saving layout, allowing gamers to maximize desktop space for FPS mouse movement. Gamers now have two new switch options and textured red WASD keys for the tactile feel and performance needed for FPS gaming. The keyboard also offers dynamic red LED lighting profiles without the need for software. Including a removable cable and storage bag, the compact keyboard is perfect for gamers on the go.
Also on display and being introduced at CES:
• Cloud RevolverTM S – The most advanced HyperX headset to date, the Revolver S offers plug-and-play DolbyTM 7.1 Surround Sound. HyperX has added Dolby HeadphoneTM technology into a new USB dongle that delivers immersive audio with the push of a button. Cloud Revolver S is designed for comfort and competitive performance with crisp sound and wide soundstage for CS:GO, FPS and 3D games. A full version of the Cloud Revolver S press release can be found here.
• HyperX Predator DDR4 LED Memory – HyperX will debut its first DDR4 Modules with RGB lighting capabilities. HyperX Predator DDR4 LED memory includes RGB lighting that can be paired with motherboards that have RGB control technologies such asAsus Aura Sync, Gigabyte RGB Fusion or MSI Mystic Light Sync. This is an early showing of the product and is subject to change.
HyperX is an avid supporter of eSports and the gaming community, developing products designed specifically for FPS genres – including the HyperX Cloud Revolverand new Revolver S headsets, which deliversstudio-grade sound stage that enables gamers to directionally target the enemy, enhanced comfort and superior quality. The new HyperX ALLOY FPS Mechanical Gaming Keyboard is the official keyboard of Intel Extreme Masters and used in the Intel Showcase across allSeason 11 gaming events.